UT DoomTrooper Skins for Unreal Tournament 99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Feralidragon

UT n00b coder
Feb 25, 2008
Which mods of yours did he take?
Tecnically, he stole my fix of U2Vehicles, which is originally from .:..: also (from OldUnreal).
For more details, check below (my reply to Kaal, the thief).

I still dont understand him.
I showed him the U2Vehicles mod for Unreal.
Then he said he wants to fix it that it works for UT.
Well he did it but instead of linking in the thread he PMed me.
Because he doesnt want his change to be public.
But I wanted the mod also for all others to download since I made this collection page.
Now he is surprised and wont be quiet probably until somebody makes BossWeaponsIII or so.
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=91618&page=3
ROFL :lol: (again)

1) You didn't show me a thing. You said: "why didn't they make Unreal 2 vehicles for UT?". And then pointed you out for it, said how to fix it, to change it, etc. If you knew it before, I don't care, but fact is that I knew that pack long before you did (and that's why I was able to do those fixes btw).

2) When someone helps you out so you can have your own enjoyment, and if they don't ask nothing in return other than "keep it to yourself, don't make it public", you should respect it. That way you might have more help and trust from that developer in the future, and from other developers as well, and this way you just spit in my face after I helped you in good faith, which I will let know around the other communities soon so they don't waste their relativelly precious time with people like you. And I guarantee you that you won't get anymore help anywhere in the future.

3) Like I said, if the pack was originally mine, I would have allowed the release, but it's not, and I respect the ownership of any work, be it noobish or professional like, it doesn't matter. Not only you "disrespected" that, as you started to claim the work was now yours for some dumb reason.

4) I am still surprised to see that you still didn't realize by the smashing amount of bad criticism and bashing around here and even in this topic tags that the community doesn't like you or your "taken" mods. FinalBeta? ROFL Or it's Final, or it's Beta, decide (something you can't for what it seems).
Plus, I know a lot of different communities, and you and your mod are just shown here in this forum only, no one else knows it (or wants to know), and here you're already considered, if I may, quite pathetic.

EDIT: And btw, it seems you're "banned" now, so let's see if that straights some ideas of yours. Because all this works like the "real world", and some concepts as "respect" and "don't take what isn't yours" also exist over Internet, but unlike the "real world", this kind of issues are solved pretty quickly and effectivelly around the web: bans and topics to the trash.

EDIT2:
Yes, but not related to this post.
What else did he do? :lol:

But anyway, whoever banned this guy, did really a good job. Thanks ;)

Last edited:

.:..:

Apr 11, 2006
Finland
Last edited:

Kajgue

(T:S:B)Clan Chief
Jul 24, 2010
What an interesting mod release, considering that dots made an exactly identicle vehicles mod in order to test the fundamentals of vehicles in The Sundered Realms: Virtually Indestructible.

And funny considering I also remember making that horrendous submarine/airship model for that vehicles test aswell.

But since you made it, you should have the origional brush version of that submarine laying around somewhere. Could we see it? Infact you should also have all of the other brushwork for the other vehicles aswell.

Last edited:

War_Master

May 27, 2005
Wow, it took you guys a very long while to figure out that this guy was stealing mods. I noticed that he was banned a couple of weeks ago and I thought that he will finally stay the hell away from here and no longer see any of his skins being spammed on his own thread by him. But anyway, good job to the admins for getting rid of him and lets hope that it stays permanently so that we get real modders releasing their work here again.

btw, this guy is actually one of Blackcheetah's friends which have tested his stolen mods as well. I also recognized a couple skins on his skin package that were made by other people which I saw at the skin city website. My believe is that he's stealing, editing other people's skins and repacking them into that doomtrooper skin package. I wanted to go download some of those skins at skin city until I find at least one that was in his package but that would take an awful lot of time doing so, that way the admins would've banned his ass long ago and save us the :mad: about what he was doing from the beginning. I'm pretty sure that Blackcheetah influenced this guy into doing what he did which I noticed by the way he said it. Oh, and don't think its over, there's a couple more friends of cheetah's here you guys might have not noticed.

Last edited:

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
I assumed that he was just posting links to mods that somehow fit with 'his' skin pack. :doh:
By the way, I noticed that many of his thread bumps didn't actually have new posts. Did he delete and remake his old posts, or did mods prevent him from adding updates until somebody replied?

Last edited:

Kajgue

(T:S:B)Clan Chief
Jul 24, 2010
Kaalydoo3.jpg

Originally Posted by Kaal979 View Post
NEW: UnrealJet:
http://www.fileplanet.com/159604/150...ent---Vehicles

Also, the Skaarjjet is hardly new, I extracted it for dots from that mover actor jet which flies past the farm from behind the mountains on NaliC.

Last edited:

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
Only a matter of time before that thread will be closed, anyway but this might help for future protection of content:

Do not steel that kevlar suit!
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.abload.de/img/do_not_stee_that_kevlak5i8.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Just sad to be honest... JUST IN CASE somebody wants the texture..?^^

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Only a matter of time before that thread will be closed, anyway but this might help for future protection of content:

Do not steel that kevlar suit!
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.abload.de/img/do_not_stee_that_kevlak5i8.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Just sad to be honest... JUST IN CASE somebody wants the texture..?^^

What is that? Also....this guy was pretty much a noob at coding, he asked me for really trivial stuff he could do himself (just as changing properties a bit), but i didnt get to do anything for him anyway...I told him it is easy enough anyway...

Anyway this reminds me Stargate Unreal when they stole Lion LS's stuff earlier and then that case of that jazzyb mapper....although this guy was a total noob compared to these guys..

Strider{TSU}

Jul 24, 2010
Thank you Kajgue for notifying {TSU} and community at Unrealaddicts.com

http://www.unrealaddicts.com/forums...doomtrooper-skins-unreal-tournament-99-a.html

if these are indeed your files, Feralidragon. i will talk to my clanmates and start an investigation
Strider{TSU}\o/

Tecnically, he stole my fix of U2Vehicles, which is originally from .:..: also (from OldUnreal).
For more details, check below (my reply to Kaal, the thief).

ROFL :lol: (again)

1) You didn't show me a thing. You said: "why didn't they make Unreal 2 vehicles for UT?". And then pointed you out for it, said how to fix it, to change it, etc. If you knew it before, I don't care, but fact is that I knew that pack long before you did (and that's why I was able to do those fixes btw).

2) When someone helps you out so you can have your own enjoyment, and if they don't ask nothing in return other than "keep it to yourself, don't make it public", you should respect it. That way you might have more help and trust from that developer in the future, and from other developers as well, and this way you just spit in my face after I helped you in good faith, which I will let know around the other communities soon so they don't waste their relativelly precious time with people like you. And I guarantee you that you won't get anymore help anywhere in the future.

3) Like I said, if the pack was originally mine, I would have allowed the release, but it's not, and I respect the ownership of any work, be it noobish or professional like, it doesn't matter. Not only you "disrespected" that, as you started to claim the work was now yours for some dumb reason.

4) I am still surprised to see that you still didn't realize by the smashing amount of bad criticism and bashing around here and even in this topic tags that the community doesn't like you or your "taken" mods. FinalBeta? ROFL Or it's Final, or it's Beta, decide (something you can't for what it seems).
Plus, I know a lot of different communities, and you and your mod are just shown here in this forum only, no one else knows it (or wants to know), and here you're already considered, if I may, quite pathetic.

EDIT: And btw, it seems you're "banned" now, so let's see if that straights some ideas of yours. Because all this works like the "real world", and some concepts as "respect" and "don't take what isn't yours" also exist over Internet, but unlike the "real world", this kind of issues are solved pretty quickly and effectivelly around the web: bans and topics to the trash.

EDIT2:

What else did he do? :lol:

But anyway, whoever banned this guy, did really a good job. Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Strider{TSU}

Jul 24, 2010
alright guys/gals. we're going to remove his links to the addons. but cant do anything else as they're not hosted on UA.

Strider{TSU}