UE3 - UT3 Sound Designer looking for work

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DougieFreshhh

Mar 8, 2010
Hello,

I am a recent graduate with a degree in audio recording and i am looking to break into Sound Design.

I have worked on multiple school projects for sound design for both film and game.

I am fluent in both Fmod and the Unreal Engine but willing to learn more. If you would like to see some brief examples of my work please visit: www.wix.com/dougharrison/portfolio

I hope for the opportunity to work with and learn from you.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Well, if you're looking for a job, I cannot help you. But if you are looking to join up a mod, I need someone to tweak voice files beyond recognition as well as a voice actor. Willing to provide your talents? Hell, PM me :)

DougieFreshhh

Mar 8, 2010
Yea I'd definitely be more than excited to help you out in any way. I sent you a pm but its not showing that i have any sent messages, so send me a PM and we can get started :D

sevenseasgear

Apr 18, 2010
Hello,

I am a recent graduate with a degree in audio recording and i am looking to break into Sound Design.

I have worked on multiple school projects for sound design for both film and game.

I am fluent in both Fmod and the Unreal Engine but willing to learn more. If you would like to see some brief examples of my work please visit: www.wix.com/dougharrison/portfolio

I hope for the opportunity to work with and learn from you.

hello there!

this project is fairly simple.

i need voices added to enemy characters in a simple fps game.

the characters are speaking, and as you get closer, the voices get louder.

i can provide all the voice files.

which standard fps platform/ unreal game would you recommend we begin with?

how much might you charge for this?

thanks so much!

here are some more specifics:

Beginning with the basic Unity First Person Shooter, I will provide you with voice files--perhaps 10-30.

Each enemy character will be repeating 2-3 of these sayings at random.

Each saying is about 30 seconds to a minute long. They can be mp3s or any format you might need.

How much would it cost to give the enemy players these voices in an FPS, and which FPS game would you be modding? Please provide a link/name to the FPS you'll be modding--thanks!

Best,

Becket