No games (legally)... But what about movies...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
He was just thinking of having it so like you run an exe and everything folds out just like it would in a movie, credits, action sequences blah blah blah. He's already playing with the runtime thingymabob... Dunno if he'll actually make it. Oh, 'he' is my friend by the way. Twas him whom had the idea, I was just curious aboot the EULA and all...

Sounds like a nice idea if you ask me. I read an article in a magazine months ago about how these modders from gaming communities were using the game engines to make movies. I think that's where he got the idea from. Would be more versatile I guess seeing as rather than making it as a sort of mod you need the game to run, he can do a standalone application.

Last edited: