This backwards just a little bit?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
You get a heavy suspension at the least for privately putting out a hit list which indicates you will pay your team for injuries to the other team's football players.

but...

Nothing happens to you if you go above the law publicly and put a price on somebody's head of $1,000,000.00.

I heard it was against the law to do that or maybe that is true only if you say dead or alive with the dead part being the problem.

Interesting times we live in these days!

As I have heard it, Zimmerman saw the kid and called police. On non-officer told him to leave back off the person he was already chasing. The person got away being Travon. Then Zimmerman started back towards his car and was then approached by Travon who by witnesses account then attacked Zimmerman. Then Travon was shot and died and Zimmerman was taken into custody for some short period of time and was then released. Now h is in hiding.

I wonder what would happen if the New Black Panthers did find Zimmerman. What if they found him and killed him? War on, I would think. I think Zimmerman is going to walk. this case might as well be closed already.

I still don't have a solid opinion of who I think was right or wrong in this. I think the whole thing could have been avoided.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Two of you now. Let's get more. I think both of you don't like discussing things that make you uncomfortable maybe? I don't know really. I made the point pretty good right?

Let me simplify a little. Should anyone in the New Black Panther party be arrested if Zimmerman is found and killed by a member of the New Black Panther party?

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I'm on tons of forums everywhere by the way and this is the only one that has ever complained not including that one other one that locked one of my threads. I manned up and apologized for that, that time.

I think I'm I'm seeing more and more into the minds of the folks who post here. I see lots of little attack squads that sit around to pounce on people. I don't care about that much though. I think some people who have stayed quiet are starting to punch back a little bit against these little hit squads. Now, get back to topic if you can stomach it.

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
Attack squads huh
ElZVj.jpg

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I'm on tons of forums everywhere by the way and this is the only one that has ever complained not including that one other one that locked one of my threads. I manned up and apologized for that, that time.

I think I'm I'm seeing more and more into the minds of the folks who post here. I see lots of little attack squads that sit around to pounce on people. I don't care about that much though. I think some people who have stayed quiet are starting to punch back a little bit against these little hit squads. Now, get back to topic if you can stomach it.

The problems are:

1. Your posts are headache inducing and hard to follow, is English not your first language or are you in middle school?

2. You made an unnecessary second thread on the same subject.

Edit: Scratch that, you made an unnecessary THIRD thread on the same subject.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

not a single person has mocked your spelling and your grammar, it's pretty safe to say that most people are ignoring you, despite your best trolling efforts.

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
The problems are:

1. Your posts are headache inducing and hard to follow, is English not your first language or are you in middle school?

2. You made an unnecessary second thread on the same subject.

Edit: Scratch that, you made an unnecessary THIRD thread on the same subject.

Adding to that:

3. You keep complaining and commenting about the forums and the conduct of the members, and trying to try to categorize them. Just let it go. You will be better-received that way.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Call it what you will. I asked a question in a place where folks like to give their opinion usually and nobody answered with their opinion. Change the subject much?

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
When you call people liberals for random things, they won't be inclined to give their opinions in other threads. You can't have been on many forums if you showed similar behavior without being banned, because BuF is (believe it or not) is very tolerant compared to many other forums. You wouldn't last a day on places like Facepunch.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Look guys. I know that I took the other thread of the train tracks, but if others still want to talk about the original subject then I say let them. I personally don't have anything to say until the investigation is done so I'll stay out of it. I don't want my threadjacking to prevent everyone else from discussing the issue.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I personally don't have anything to say until the investigation is done so I'll stay out of it. I don't want my threadjacking to prevent everyone else from discussing the issue.
there's nothing to discuss.
that's the problem.

that's what annoys the shit out of me about this Martin case.
everyone wants to speculate but no one knows a damn thing.

CNN and MSNBC have devoted so much time to this bullshit it makes me want to vomit. there's nothing to discuss. it's all speculation until the investigation is complete. people need to shut the fuck up until we actually know something.