UE3 - UT3 Import new music into UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
Well, I'm going to start creating a few maps for UT3. I love the UnrealEd 4 (aka UT3 Editor :p). imho, the best editor I've seen for any Unreal game. :)

I can understand the cooking and texturization processes 100%, but my question is, how the hell do you import new music into UT3? xD If I recall correctly, it has to be an ogg, and you have to import it, but how exactly do I do that? :confused: I'm still learning the editor, and I'm really good at pin-pointing this kind of stuff, but this is way too complex for me :(

Edit1: Also, I've forgotten that I do knwo about splitting the music into approx. six different tracks or so. I have no problems with that, but importing the music is confusing me :(

Many thanks! :)

RoninMastaFX

Last edited: