Steam summer sale

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Alan Wake + American Nightmare for $9.99 is insane.

My haul for the day:

- Alan Wake American Nightmare, $3.74
- Trine 2, $3.74
- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, $9.99
- Toy Soldiers, $2.49 (dev announced Steamworks, dropping GFWL, resolution fixes)
- Lara Croft GOL Legacy of Kain DLC, $.86 (LoK is awesome. I want some in my TR)

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
So shame on me I never played ANY GTA games ...not a single one...so which one of all the different versions is the most fun? I like just exploring and mess things up without having to follow the storyline.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
So shame on me I never played ANY GTA games ...not a single one...so which one of all the different versions is the most fun? I like just exploring and mess things up without having to follow the storyline.

All of the GTA games (in the 3 and 4 era, I haven't played the earlier ones) are good, I would recommend you get and play all of them. But if you are looking for just one of them to play, San Andreas is the best option.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
If you just want to run around and mess things up, you're better off with Saints Row. Any of the GTA games, however, are great. I would argue that GTA 4 is the best, simply because it does everything REALLY well (except run smoothly on your PC), even if it isn't as big (and empty) as something like GTA:SA

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Garshasp: $1.25 - Would give anything a shot for that price

Payday: The Heist - $4.99 Juggalo game Left 4 dead style

Darksiders - $4.99 Heard it was like Zelda so I figured hell why not.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Yeah I suppose I'll grab Payday too. Can't really go wrong for $5.

Thinking of Max Payne 3 for $30. But I still have DSL and I know that game is uber huge so it would probably take several days to download. :(

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Skyrim $30. You're an idiot if you pass this up.

Borderlands GOTY for $7.49. If somehow you don't have it, get it.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Picked up KOTOR for 2.49, Trine 2 for 7.49, and bought the Sanctum Collection for a friend.

My wallet is going to weep after this sale if I don't stop.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Borderlands GOTY for $7.49. If somehow you don't have it, get it.
This. Not only epic game, but if you get BL2 and it detects a BL1 gamesave, you get bonus skin stuffs
(Note: all this includes clothing too, but headpiece is easier to describe)
Axton gets an Atlas helmet
Salvador: Sledge helmet
Zero: Some kind of alien rooster helmet
Maya: Tannis head
http://www.gearboxity.com/content/view/899/33/

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Picked up Frozen Synapse Complete (which, to be honest, is so far worth it for the soundtrack alone) and Dead Island for some co op with friends.

Anyone who doesn't own The Witcher 2 should get on that now. It's $15 for the next few hours and one of the best RPGs of this generation.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Skyrim $30. You're an idiot if you pass this up.

Not really because you know there is going to be the inevitable Dawnguard bundle sale, which is what I am waiting for.

Renegade Ops taught me never to snap at the first sale otherwise you will be slightly annoyed.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
Thanks, just grabbed it and it is indeed awesome. I think I'm gonna buy a copy for my 8 year old nephew so we can play together. He's a Minecraft addict, heh.

it goes on forever too, I've mined a suit of copper armour to mine my set of iron armour to mine my set of silver armour to mine my set of gold armour to get my set of shadow armour to get my meteor armour so i could get my hellstone armour, and now ive just got to destroy a giant wall of flesh in hell so i can unlock cobalt, mythril and adamantite so i can make a full suit of those each and then combine them to make hallowed....

its like minecraft with stuff to do

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I've mined a suit of copper armour to mine my set of iron armour to mine my set of silver armour to mine my set of gold armour to get my set of shadow armour to get my meteor armour so i could get my hellstone armour, and now ive just got to destroy a giant wall of flesh in hell so i can unlock cobalt, mythril and adamantite so i can make a full suit of those each and then combine them to make hallowed....
I was like "what the fook are you talking about? o_O" then I checked the quotes and such