USkaarj News Update "April Fools"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
For those of you who saw the site and believed it last morning, all I can is that was for April fools day. Everything is back to normal and we are working on getting stuff done.

We have just finished getting our new Sub version server setup for the coders to use and I have sent the log info to them, so they will be starting in on the coding again.

Also our new DJ has been working on some sample songs for the new main menu for uskaaj2k4 and he should have a sample ready to show sometime later this afternoon or later tonight depending when he has it ready. As soon as it is ready it will be posted here for everyone to check out so you people can let us know what they think of it. So stay tuned and check back soon. Also feel free to drop by our chat channel and talk with the other fans.

barnEbiss

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Welcome BloodLust_89
Dont worry we are not quiting ;) but it is good to see people dropping by and showing there support :) you will find most of the fans on our online chat channel. so if you are looking for someone to play just drop by there ;)

We hope when we get the next virsion done with all it will have the Uskaarj fan base will really grow ;)

KingBiggie

Apr 25, 2004
Grrr :p I feel so stupid I actually believed it! :p I have been waiting for Uskaarj for months....... :) well I'm glad I can just go on waiting for more Uskaarj, I tried to play the beta but all I could see what my main building. I couldn't go anywhere or do anything at all except ESC for the menu to quit :(. Good luck on the mod guys!

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
KingBiggie said:
Grrr :p I feel so stupid I actually believed it! :p I have been waiting for Uskaarj for months....... :) well I'm glad I can just go on waiting for more Uskaarj, I tried to play the beta but all I could see what my main building. I couldn't go anywhere or do anything at all except ESC for the menu to quit :(. Good luck on the mod guys!

KingBiggie if you drop by our chat channel I will be able to help you debug you Uskaarj install and get it working.
irc.gamesurge.net
#uskaarj