SSBB Today.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I haven't played SSBB yet, but I just unlocked Ganondorf Yesterday on SSBM. Even though I know he's Captn' Falcon's clone, I just feel comfortable with him, other than that I got with Mario all the way. I'd like to try Meta Knight.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
A green flag means the level is cleared, a crown thing apparently means you found all the hidden stuff.

A green flag means the level is cleared, a crown thing apparently means you found all the hidden stuff.

Hint: Subspace Emissary 100% Cleared Stage
Want to know if a stage in Subspace Emissary is completely looted/cleared/explored? Check the little green flag on the stage. If there is a green flag on the stage, that means you have not completely explored it for 100%.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
So a green flag means I have not completed everything? Confusing since the colorful crown-thing looks like it means "battle." It says I have completed 85%, so to finish the 15% I have to go through the Green flags and explore everything?

BTW How many events are there total? Ive unlocked 41 but the "final battle" (#41) doesn't seem like a final battle.

Last edited:

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
rssfmh.png

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
green flags rising over all the base

I had that problem too. I went through every door, every secret passage way etc. Still got a green flag.

Do you have to kill all the enemies too?

Don't forget that after you beat the adventure mode you can go back to three specific levels to unlock three different characters,
Jigglypuff in the swamp level, Toon Link in the Forest level, and Wolf in the Ruins level
so that may bugger up your 100% completion rating.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
I'm going to pick up a Wii mid summer (hopefully they'll be like a $30 price drop in the Wii) as well as SSBB (hopefully its 39.99 by then).

I've played it alot at friends houses, its a really enjoyable game.