The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
RemotePlainBlackcrappie.gif

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com

I had a rule in the 90's that if a girl met and had possible interest in was a huge fan of Friends, I would not date her. She would most likely end up being a conservative fattard a few years down the road and generally boring in every category of interests across the board. I was so right from my friends' mistakes. Of of them is trapped with a kid with one now. His life sucks, and he's not allowed to talk to any of his old friends anymore. We had a funeral for him.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
I had a rule in the 90's that if a girl met and had possible interest in was a huge fan of Friends, I would not date her. She would most likely end up being a conservative fattard a few years down the road and generally boring in every category of interests across the board. I was so right from my friends' mistakes. Of of them is trapped with a kid with one now. His life sucks, and he's not allowed to talk to any of his old friends anymore. We had a funeral for him.

very wise, proof that stereotyping can pay off :)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
very wise, proof that stereotyping can pay off :)

It did! I would show a picture of my wife in a bikini post having a baby and you would doubt the kid is her's. What prevents me from doing this is the obvious. You fucks will have a field day bring that photo up in every chance mock me(which I enjoy:) ), or it will become a Photoshop Tennis Contest.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Come on, FRIENDS had 2 good things about it and they always got to wherever Jenifer Aniston was going before she and her bad acting. (I actually hated the show and was never that impressed with her tits (well I was a little impressed when Jim Carrey inflated them) but her tits have an almost cult following on the internet.)

If you aren't familiar with /r/yogapants you may find it interesting.