UE2 - UT2kX How do i upload/use my own custom textures in unreal??? please help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blu_comet

Mar 21, 2008
Hey guys, i have just build a very simple terrain/map for my mod, now, how do i get my own custom textures to show up in the UN 2004 editor so that i can use it for my terrain???

srry guys if this is a noob question, this is my first time building stuff using UT2004, So if you guys know any good sites with tutorials, please help me out and thanks in advance!! :)

AsToRoTh

Jan 20, 2008
First, make sure the texture is a power of 2.. (ie. 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024) doesnt have to be square so long as you use those integers. After you have the correct size save as either pcx,bmp or tga to import into UT. Dont forget, if you included an alpha channel save as 32bit .tga (targa) file so the alpha is saved too.