cool idea for a instagib clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SIC]Byronic

Dec 1, 2000
Hull, PQ
Visit site
Ok here will go not sure if this works though. First the name i was thinking could be Scorched Death Instagibbers <ScorDI> or something like that for the tag. We could have team instagib where one team is red and anothe blue (colours don't matter really) and make it last man standing. I am not sure how to do this but make it so you can't kill your own players or maybe make so you can this man make it so you are more careful and improve you accuracy.
And the tryouts would consist of the new member has to battle the rest of the members and get more or the same amount of frags that the worst player on the team got when he/she tried out before they can join up.
Now I have one small problem...no extra computer to make as a server and have no real experience in clans or making web pages....DOH! Oh well I have the ideas but not the means.
The reason I thought of starting a Instagib clan is all I ever see on UT is CTF clans so what can i person do eh? Hey cool this is my 100th posting..woohoo (just thought to throw that in...lol)