Video: VCTF-MagisFunmap

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I can tell from the purple UDamage. With the stock renderer, it's light purple, with the updated ones it's dark. I assume you're running the 64-bit patch, then?

I would use that too, but the fact that fading out weapons have a white overlay and alt-tabbing doesn't always work is kind of unfortunate...

aximon

Oct 7, 2009
www.youtube.com
Very impressive. I assume the part where you missed the shockcores but hit them is due to the way demos are recorded in the game?
Thank you. Yes, I noticed that, too. I don't really know why that is, though. This is a ServerSideDemo recorded on a Windows based LAN Server at a tickrate of 60. There shouldn't be any delays?
I can tell from the purple UDamage. With the stock renderer, it's light purple, with the updated ones it's dark. I assume you're running the 64-bit patch, then?

I would use that too, but the fact that fading out weapons have a white overlay and alt-tabbing doesn't always work is kind of unfortunate...
Interesting. You're right, it's 64bit. Yes, the patch has got some downsides. But, and eventhough Wormbo still claims it doesn't has any impact at all on the performance, it does on my PC. Much higher, and far more stable FPS than 32bit for example.