Voodoo 2 SLI not working

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Hi all,

I've installed 2 Voodoo2 cards in my pc they both show up in system as Voodoo 3D Accelerator; my desktop is showing fine, but when I start a game my pc / the game hangs and gives a black screen..
How do I install these cards so they will work?

{SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon

Masterful
Feb 1, 2001
CA, USA
Visit site
Two cards?

Your using two (2) voodoo cards??? Whats the purpose of that? I'm using a voodoo5 overclocked to 174 and stable as can be even using 4xAA and high textures. Why don't you try uninstalling the drivers, remove both cards, and then only install one card (making sure that all other applications are closed) and make sure you have the latest driver installed. (I'm sure you already know that :) If thats not what you want then tell me why your using two cards? Hope this helps at all

Rawhead_Wrecks

Sep 1, 2000
Visit site
I run 2 Voodoo2s alongside a Geforce 2 with no problems. What are you using for your primary video card? Describe how you installed the Voodoo cards and drivers.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
My primary videocard is an old Diamond Stealth 220 and it workes fine when i run it with a single voodoo (a Trust)
Ive just put in the second voodoo and windows autodetected it and i guess i've used the same drivers for that voodoo. With the 2 voodoo's installed my desktop shows fine (since it doenst use the voodoo's) but when i start ut it crashes (the game)

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
BEEE!!!! That you never told me ??
a single voodoo (a Trust)
Ive just put in the second voodoo and windows

I tought you allready had an creative VooDoo2 card, but you had an Thrust, that you want to slide true to an Creative VooDoo, now THATS the problem.

That WON'T work, you can only use TWO VooDoo2's of the SAME type and BRAND in SLI !!

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
doesnt it even work when the two boards are the same? (not same brand) but everything is the same they even look the same only the sticker is different....