showing windows

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darweidu

Mar 23, 2004
In my game, I want a window to pop up, in a similar way to the Onslaught "pick a node to teleport to" window. I've written a class that extends FloatingWindow, but I can't figure out how to get the window to display.

I could call ClientReplaceMenu (which takes a class as a string), but I want to pass some custom data to the window about what needs to be drawn, and I can't figure out how to show a new instance of my class.

Just to make sure I have my terminology correct:windows contain panels, right? A window is the entire thing you see, and in the ONS example, that window has multiple tabs, and one of the tabs has a map.