DM-1on1-Movar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
It would be nice if anyone could review my latest map. I've uploaded some it time ago and it's not reviewed till jet! Actually Nahand should write the review, but looks like he won't do it!
Here is the Link DM-1on1-Movars
Hm, I know this map isn't very good, but I want to know waht I could make better next time!

Last edited:

Swanky

Natural Born Killer - Yoshi!
Jan 29, 2004
Germany
www.swankl.de.vu
heh... hm... I look if I can fix it... better wait one or two days... now that everyone says there are bugs in the skyzone, I'll see if I can fix it (there are no bugs in the skyzone on my rig...)

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I prefer the red one of the Nano pack. The skybox just looks awesome and full of ambients, a fresh city like skybox.

Swanky

Natural Born Killer - Yoshi!
Jan 29, 2004
Germany
www.swankl.de.vu
@ Xepptizz - Thanx. :) I just uploaded the fixed Version, its available right now. I updated both skyboxes, no more bsp errors, no more black ships, and the clouds are looking better now, not as small as before.
EDIT: Hope you read what I've written... if not, here it is again: I dont mind if you edit the sun. But do it only on YOUR personal version of Nano. ;)

@ Nahand - Now you can finish the review :)

Last edited: