Website 4 U

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
The first 3 don't seem to far off:

1 [pet]crow 23 May 04 01:38
2 ºØmníºchoke 23 May 04 01:56
3 nbk-anthraxx 22 May 04 23:11

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
It basically ranks you based on how much you play. That accounts for 4/5's of your rank. Only 1/5 is your actual in game skill/score. CSports apparantly judges based on your score versus everyone elses score within a 3 minute scan period. This means point whores are "the best" in the game. Lies. The dynamics of the game makes certain that point whores aren't the best. CSports is good for DM kind of games but XMP the rankings are utter bs.

Nept

ºØmníºNept
Jan 23, 2004
Ontario, Canada
That's old news - goes by amount of time played basically. We've all got pics where we were '#1'. So far, the most accurate ranking system I've seen is UT2k*'s: was calculated by taking many variables into account (points vs. time played, kill/death ratio, etc). With CSports's ranking system, it's far too easy to get into the top spots (just pub for a few hours) and far to easy to drop out of the top spots (just stop playing for a few days).

Last edited:

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
i didnt think it was accurate ive taken down some of those players with ease. no offence.

Mole[DCSB]

DCSB Clan Member
Mar 9, 2004
UK
www.xmp.dcsb.co.uk
ROFL!!! haha. By CSports ranking, [DCSB]Kyle comes above =vD=Grasshopper!

For those of you that dont realise, Kyle is [DCSB]Nexus' 7 year old son. Dont get me wrong, Kyle is actually damn good for his age. The best 7 year old Ive ever seen, but the fact that he is rated above hopper shows how much of a joke CSports is!

Last edited:

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
yeah i have had it go up odd too
i once had it go up 3 after getting 11k i play 3 crap games and i go up 10 places
it was good when i was down in the 4000s i was going up in 100s then

i am currently 685th erm w00t
where is hopper ranked
*me checks my position chart*
MONDAY 859
now 685 mot bad for 5 days
and i went up on the day i didnt play

Status
Not open for further replies.