RoninUnrealFX - Canada's # 1 International Unreal/UT Clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Clan Event Notice

Due to the server being back online, we are resuming our Clan Events on each Sunday. In 40 mins from now, a Clan Event will take place. Consider yeselves invited, everyone!

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Merry Bloody Christmas

... and consider yeselves invited for a clan event, ladies and gentlemen! In 1h time from now, on exactly 5 AM my time (GMT+1), a Clan Event begins!

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
As of today I am no longer a member of RoninUnrealFX. Been a fun ride, but all good things must come to an end.

Pileyrei

Mar 4, 2008
^^

lol?
Im guessing the clan event didnt happen or if it did happen, you tried to seize control of the CEO spot but was beaten down?

Last edited:

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Actually not. If I must give some details, I'll tell you this: I took some of my responsibilities too seriously and was understood wrongfully by RoninMastaFX. Later I was somewhat compared to a person that is just plain miserable, I'll spare the details and told that I "insulted him, insulted the clan, and am supposed to get the hell out". Oh, well. Life. I don't really give a damn at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.