cXp public beta: we need your support

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo_Boy

Incindiary
Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
There are two versions of Gecko.
One has a Tank at the flag, the other has a raptor at the flag.
The tank one can be a b*tch when the enemy takes your base. But why did you leave your base unattended.
The Raptor one has the problem of the instant two man arti grab which I hate, but it is still mitigated by the reduced gens.
Overall you can win this map by energy war, which is not possible on the original Najoka, and the terrain textures look much better.

XMP-CxP-Gecko is the Raptor one. If you need it send me a pm or mail @
jpgharley@ h o t m a i l . com

XMP--Gecko is the tank one.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
NRK-

I hope you addressed my complaint about the difficulty of driving a raptor up the spiral stairs!

When will the final pack be released, by the way? I need more clutter in my 'maps' folder.

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
GotBeer? said:
NRK-

I hope you addressed my complaint about the difficulty of driving a raptor up the spiral stairs!
I am not going to let you to hide enemy raptor in your base :D :p
GotBeer? said:
When will the final pack be released, by the way? I need more clutter in my 'maps' folder.
When it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.