best car. in the world. ever!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Selerox said:
I can imagine you all tarted up, parked by the side of the M1, desperately trying to cripple your car...

LOL

"Hello AA, you say you've broken down?"

"Well, not exactly...I've managed to break one of the wind-y things that opens the window off tho..."

"What?"

"Well I didn't know what else to do, I tried to break the dashboard by throwing my shoe at it, but it didn't work...say, how do you get into the engine-type thingie?"

"Wha..."

"What can I do that would need to be fixed with a wrench? That'd get the conversation going..."

*click*

:p

oh and i'm bound by evil look to point out that I do have a man and all such writings are playful only unless they happen not to be which of course wouldn't EVER happen. Unless it did. Thank you.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
37mkaqm-topsirka.jpg

:tup:

I always found Aston martin's sexy.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
cole_bie said:
Damn that is a nice ass car. Kick the HP up to about 200 and you would be set lol.
I think the car would begin to take off with that much hps :lol: -> 810 kilos or 1782 lbs

all in all I call the good old american muscle cars my favs. Man, those were cars!

gone2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Lizard Of Oz said:
Fast but fugly. I with Selerox, I'd MUCH rather have a DB9.

P.S. Anythng more than 2 doors and it's a Taxi. You hear that M5, I'm talking to you.

Though I do like the Aston Martin DB9 and it is superior to the Aston Martin
Vanquish
(Vanquish has a horrible transmission), I prefer the
Aston Martin V8 Vantage over both.

Aston-Martin-Vantage-AMV8-015.jpg

Lewis

May 1, 2003
Oh no... It may go that fast, but you'll be looking at such a crap mpg all the time if you had one, even if you weren't thrashing it - And who would drive normally if they had one of those?

Personally i'd go for my fave... 2005 Saleen S7 Twinturbo. *foams at the mouth*

saleens7tt05.jpg

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
I've been drooling over that Veyron since I saw the first pictures of the concept model a few years ago. If I hit the lotto, I'd own one. Otherwise, its another dream that will never come true. :(

I do think the red/black color scheme better than the silver/blue. I think it just looks more aggressive.

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-abc/Bugatti-Veyron-Study-2-Red-Front-Angle-1600x1200.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]