UT2Vote51 Released !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
When you say the Game's Options Menu, which particular menu you refering to.
Do the other Menu's open ?

Also I see in your Gametypes you have removed several of the default games.
In UT2Vote this is NOT allowed as you are removing the games only reference.
All defined games that were shipped with UT2Vote MUST remain.
If you dont want them to be used set HideVote=True but dont remove them as that too could well be your problem.

RX Shadowcat

ShadowcatS Leader
Sep 5, 2005
It's me again...

I changed my ini, it looks like this now:
Code:
[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteGameTypes]
GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="d-=[˙Sha˙˙˙dow€catSd]=- ˙–Fd˙˙un ˙–Sd˙˙erver d[˙˙DMd] ˙–pd˙˙owered ˙–bd˙˙y ˙–Cd˙˙lan-HQ.org",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Asbestos",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="Zound51.Zound,BattleStats_V4.MutBattleStats,utcompv16a.MutUTComp,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=40?TimeLimit=15?MinPlayers=3?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=3?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=True?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")
GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="d-=[˙Sha˙˙˙dow€catSd]=- ˙–Fd˙˙un ˙–Sd˙˙erver d[˙˙TDMd] ˙–pd˙˙owered ˙–bd˙˙y ˙–Cd˙˙lan-HQ.org",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Asbestos",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="Zound51.Zound,BattleStats_V4.MutBattleStats,utcompv16a.MutUTComp,XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=3?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=True?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.25?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=4?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")
GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="d-=[˙Sha˙˙˙dow€catSd]=- ˙–Fd˙˙un ˙–Sd˙˙erver d[˙˙CTFd] ˙–pd˙˙owered ˙–bd˙˙y ˙–Cd˙˙lan-HQ.org",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-FaceClassic",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="Zound51.Zound,BattleStats_V4.MutBattleStats,utcompv16a.MutUTComp,XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=3?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=4?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")
GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DOM-Core",MapPrefix="DOM",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="BR-Anubis",MapPrefix="BR",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=15?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Invasion",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Mutant",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="d-=[˙Sha˙˙˙dow€catSd]=- ˙–Fd˙˙un ˙–Sd˙˙erver d[˙˙ONSd] ˙–pd˙˙owered ˙–bd˙˙y ˙–Cd˙˙lan-HQ.org",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="Zound51.Zound,BattleStats_V4.MutBattleStats,utcompv16a.MutUTComp",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=30?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=3?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=6?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")
GameType=(GameName="InstaGib CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="d-=[˙Sha˙˙˙dow€catSd]=- ˙–Fd˙˙un ˙–Sd˙˙erver d[˙˙iCTFd] ˙–pd˙˙owered ˙–bd˙˙y ˙–Cd˙˙lan-HQ.org",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix="",GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="Zound51.Zound,BattleStats_V4.MutBattleStats,utcompv16a.MutUTComp",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=3?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=4")
GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="d-=[˙Sha˙˙˙dow€catSd]=- ˙–Fd˙˙un ˙–Sd˙˙erver d[˙˙vCTFd] ˙–pd˙˙owered ˙–bd˙˙y ˙–Cd˙˙lan-HQ.org",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="vctf-warmonger",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="Zound51.Zound,BattleStats_V4.MutBattleStats,utcompv16a.MutUTComp,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=30?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=3?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=4?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")
as you say before, but the game options (UT2Vote>Admin>Game options) window still doesn't show up... What do I wrong?

Imaginos

Deathball addict?
Sep 13, 2000
New Joisey, USA
Visit site
Ok, are you logging into UT2Vote as a clanadmin, a voteadmin, or inheriting full admin via a server admin console login?

Your alt-chars in the servername scare me too. I recall someone else having a problem with those once.

RX Shadowcat

ShadowcatS Leader
Sep 5, 2005
to Imaginos:
I always use full server admin login (console login). I just can't imagine how the other ways work... :eek: I tried to setup a clanpassword, but nothing changed. How does it work?

to ProAsm:
The admin game options window worked fine a few days ago, and it isn't after a server restart...
The problem exists only on a dedicated server, I guess.

RX Shadowcat

ShadowcatS Leader
Sep 5, 2005
In this case I'm doing something ABSOLUTELY wrong, 'cause UT2Vote works for me on a listen server, and the game options window opens too.
Anyway, thanks for help! Maybe another server restart will be the key...

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Ahh it will work in a sense that all a listen server is, is an Instant Action game where others can join you, but as far as the server is concerned there isn't one as its just an Instant Action game :)

Arnierobert@msn.com

Nov 29, 2004
utw-Mephisto said:
DoUplink
Added a DoUplink auto detect function.
In many cases, especially LAN parties where the Admin sets DoUplink=False UT2Vote kinda gets mixed up and tends to sometimes do strange things.
UT2Vote will now detect this and temporary set bUseUniqueID=False.

I think I had a problem with this, I get an error in my log stating
Log: Approval UNKNOWN_CDKEY
for about ten minutes all the fricken time it comes up and eventually connects the way its supposed to. I just tried changing buseuniqueid to true and will see if that fixes it.
Secondly on that invasion joining bug that lightbringer was talking about, I saw it too till i made it
bVoteWhenDead=True

Now I have another problem, one I thought I would ask about on here.
At certain times, however many people start a map, say FHI-Abnormal Labs, is the max that can play till the next map change. for instance today three people were on the server, but max showed ten. We mapvoted another FHI map and went there, but when you checked serverbrowser and webadmin it shows full up at three of three players. I disconnected and Franko hops on to the server, I try to reconnect and I get server full with just three people on it. I wait a while and check again, map has changed and it shows two people on and ten max again.
Here is my ini.
Code:
[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteConfigs]
VoteAdminPass=
ClanAdminPass=
GamePassword=
DefaultGame=SkaarjPack.Invasion
DefServerName=[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG
ServerMuts=Zound52.Zound,WaitLimit.MutWaitLimit,SSLimitPingv1.SSLimitPing,HeavyVehicles.MutHeavyVehicles,InfiniteJump.MutInfiniteJump
ServerLine=
bAllowArena=False
bAllowMuts=False
bAllowKick=True
bAllowGames=True
bNoVotePopup=False
bDoGamePopup=True
bColorSkins=False
MesgTypeTime=40
MaxPlayersIsp=10
bAllowBehind=True
bShowBotsKick=False
bVoteWhenDead=True
bWebadmin=True
bArenaAlone=False
bMutAlone=False
bNoRestart=False
bHideNames=False
bAlwaysKick=True
bAltSwitch=True
bMinMaxMaps=False
bDisAllVoting=False
bDisServAdmin=False
bDisOpinion=False
bDisAdminMesg=False
bClanServName=False
bDisDemoRec=True
bUseChatLog=False
bUseChatMap=False
bUseChatIDs=False
bSwitchDefMap=True
bUseRandomMap=True
bUseUniqueID=True
bArena=False
bArenaAST=False
bArenaBIO=False
bArenaFLK=False
bArenaLNK=False
bArenaMIN=False
bArenaRED=False
bArenaROC=False
bArenaSHK=False
bArenaLIT=False
bArenaAVR=False
bArenaGRN=False
bArenaMLY=False
bArenaSNP=False
LevelEndTime=44885626
Nounce=1

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteVoting]
bChangeVote=True
VoteMinTime=45
VoteMaxTime=90
VoteStepTime=7
VoteIdleTime=15
GameVoteTime=99
VotePercent=51
GameVoteLimit=3

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteIniOnly]
bSortOpinion=True
bDisplayRec=True
bCheckMaps=True
bDisMapCon=False
bAdminAtEnd=False
bUseGameName=True
bDetectUTComp=False
bSortMutsList=True
bSortGameList=True
bNoClientWarn=False
bNoPlayerMute=False
bMapCheckSpecs=False
bClanAdminExtra=True
bUseChatIcons=True
BanMinLevs=0
BanMaxLevs=99
DefaultSwitch=0
MapListSort=0
WaitForLevel=90

GameType=(GameName="ArenaMaster",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Rankin",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="3SPNv252.LMS_Game_3SPN",Mutators="DummyMut.DummyMutB",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=0?NumRounds=3?TimeLimit=2?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=4?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?Difficulty=3?GameStats=True?bCamperAlarm=True?CampThreshold=250.000000?ReCamperWarnInterval=5?CampDamage=10.000000?GameSpeed=1.00?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="BR-Anubis",MapPrefix="BR",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=15?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DOM-Core",MapPrefix="DOM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="FHI Invasion",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="FHI-GaliantHarbour",MapPrefix="FHI",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="FHI.FHI",Mutators="UT2004RPG.MutUT2004RPG,RPGExtras_105HE.MUTGjaDnSaVant,WoRM2k4.MutWoRM_X,DeployableFun.DeployableFun,FHIX.MutMonsterSpeed,XxxXWeaponsPack3bECE.MutNoSuperWeapon,ZenCodersWeapons-203.Benelli_Mutator,ZenCodersWeapons-203.MP5_Mutator,ChaosVortexv1.ChaosUT",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=1?MaxPlayers=10?MaxSpectators=0?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=False?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.20?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")
GameType=(GameName="InstaGib CTF",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="MMInvasion RPG",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=True,DefaultMap="DM-BS-Backyard-2K4",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="MonsterManager_1_8.MutMonsterManager,UT2004RPG.MutUT2004RPG,RPGExtras_105HE.MUTGjaDnSaVant,WoRM2k4.MutWoRM_X,DeployableFun.DeployableFun,XxxXWeaponsPack3bECE.MutNoSuperWeapon,ZenCodersWeapons-203.Benelli_Mutator,ZenCodersWeapons-203.MP5_Mutator,ChaosVortexv1.ChaosUT",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=10?MaxSpectators=0?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=False?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=True?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.20?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0?Difficulty=5?bCustomGame=True")
GameType=(GameName="Mutant",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="TAM Arena",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Rankin",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="3SPNv252.TDM_Game_3SPN",Mutators="DummyMut.DummyMutB",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=0?NumRounds=10?TimeLimit=2?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=4?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?Difficulty=3?GameStats=True?FF=0.4?bReverseFF=True?GameSpeed=1.00?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=50?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")
GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="[GU] AX'S HARDCORE INV RPG",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="None",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=0")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMutators]
Mutator=(FriendlyName="AerialView",HideVote=True,MutClassName="AerialView.MutAerialView",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Berserk Weapons",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBerserk",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Big Head",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBigHead",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Camouflage combo",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutCrateCombo",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Classic Sniper",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUseSniper",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="DeployableFun.DeployableFun",HideVote=True,MutClassName="DeployableFun.DeployableFun",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="FHIExtras.MutBossHealth",HideVote=True,MutClassName="FHIExtras.MutBossHealth",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="FHIExtras.MutMonsterHealth",HideVote=True,MutClassName="FHIExtras.MutMonsterHealth",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="FHIX.MutHealthRegen",HideVote=True,MutClassName="FHIX.MutHealthRegen",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="FHIX.MutItemRespawn",HideVote=True,MutClassName="FHIX.MutItemRespawn",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="FHIX.MutMonsterSpeed",HideVote=True,MutClassName="FHIX.MutMonsterSpeed",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Fast Weapon Switch",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="InstaGib",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutInstaGib",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Low Gravity",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutLowGrav",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="NLTranslocator.NHTranslocator",HideVote=True,MutClassName="NLTranslocator.NHTranslocator",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Adrenaline",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutNoAdrenaline",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Score Limit",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UT2Vote47.UT2VoteZeroScore",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Superweapons",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Onslaught Weapons",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Onslaught.MutOnslaughtWeapons",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Pint-sized combo",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutPintSizeCombo",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Quad Jump",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutQuadJump",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Regeneration",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutRegen",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="SSLimitPingv1.SSLimitPing",HideVote=True,MutClassName="SSLimitPingv1.SSLimitPing",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="SentinelsRCBeta3",HideVote=True,MutClassName="SentinelsRCBeta3.mutSentinels",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Slow Motion Corpses",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutSlomoDeath",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="UT Classic",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUTClassic",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="UTV2004s.utvMutator",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UTV2004s.utvMutator",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="UnrealGame.MutGameSpeed",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutGameSpeed",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="UnrealGame.MutMovementModifier",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutMovementModifier",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Vampire",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutVampire",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="VasOnFirev1x21",HideVote=True,MutClassName="VasOnFirev1x21.VasOnFireMutator",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="WaitLimit.MutWaitLimit",HideVote=True,MutClassName="WaitLimit.MutWaitLimit",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="XxxXWeaponsPack3bECE",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XxxXWeaponsPack3bECE.MutNoSuperWeapon",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="ZenCodersWeapons-203.Benelli_Mutator",HideVote=True,MutClassName="ZenCodersWeapons-203.Benelli_Mutator",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="ZenCodersWeapons-203.MP5_Mutator",HideVote=True,MutClassName="ZenCodersWeapons-203.MP5_Mutator",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Zoom InstaGib",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutZoomInstaGib",Voted=False)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VotePackages]
Packages=(MutClassName="Whatever.MutWhatever",ServerPackages="Whatever,Whatnext")
Packages=(MutClassName="DummyMut.DummyMutB",ServerPackages="3SPNTexv240")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMapCheck]
CheckMap=(MapName="DM-Smallmap",MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=4)
CheckMap=(MapName="CTF-Hugemap",MinPlayers=10,MaxPlayers=32)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteNewMaps]
NewMap=(MapName="DM-Whatever")
NewMap=(MapName="DM-(((((-Superkillers-Bedroom-)))))")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteGameSwitch]
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,ClassName="SkaarjPack.Invasion",DoSwitch=False)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteKickBan]
BanPlayer=(NickName="Whatever",UniqueID="4230fjj7a6cafda49fed3f4200fa97kk",IPaddrs="123.123.123.123",Levels=111)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMapInfo]

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMapsVoted]
VotedMap=(Opinion=60,Voted=4,Map="DM-sHoK-DormRM2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=37,Voted=47,Map="FHI-ABNORMAL-LABS")
VotedMap=(Opinion=10,Voted=10,Map="FHI-BOSS-TempleOfTime")
VotedMap=(Opinion=10,Voted=7,Map="DM-BDC-BasketBall2k4v2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=6,Voted=4,Map="FHI-BloodPool")
VotedMap=(Opinion=6,Voted=7,Map="FHI-BOSS-Sakura")
VotedMap=(Opinion=6,Voted=5,Map="FHI-Underground][")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=4,Map="DM-DE-Grendelkeep")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=2,Map="DM-(((((-Superkillers-Bedroom-)))))")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=4,Map="FHI-BOSS-QueenArena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=2,Map="DM-(GU)-AirHockey")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=8,Map="DM-(GU)-1-Clean-Ass-Livingroom")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="DM-sHoK-PingPong]I[2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="DM-(GU)-Juniors-Arena--2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="DM-DE-Osiris2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="DM-AnukeArena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Hanger-E1M1")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=3,Map="DM-NBK-Warzone2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=2,Map="DM-Phobos2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-Antalus")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-DbD-FamilyRoom")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-CBP2-KillbillyBarn")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-(GU)-Pooltable-DM2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-GFY-HerosArena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-(((((-Superkillers-Funny-Room-)))))")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=6,Map="FHI-Temple")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-Gael")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Extraction-Point")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-DesertIsle")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-BS-Arena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-BS-Backyard-2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-Goliath")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-(INV)CityShowdown")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-DavS-MeteorStorm")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-Downtown")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-(DcW)-Internecine-(Bo)")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Albatross")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-XQ-DuelOfFates")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-(GHB)_COD")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-BallOfDoom(Extended)")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-sHoK-Saloon2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="FHI-5CubesCliffyB2k4beta003")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-(GU)-Living-Room-Clean2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-Rustatorium")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-1on1-Irondust")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-TokaraForest")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=3,Map="DM-UnrealVille")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-sHoK-Diner][2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Bi0-Arena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-sHoK-BackYard-VH")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-Plunge")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-BathroomDow2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="FHI-EasternLands")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-(GU)-Adult-Booth2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Inferno")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-HellOnFourHills")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="DM-Site2Final")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="FHI-ForestBase")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-TUC-Garage2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Roughinery")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="FHI-ThePit")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="FHI-ArcticDam")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-sHoK-ChildsPlay-2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Crash")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-1on1-Groove")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-BDC-BASEMENT-2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Imex")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-BDC-PoolSide")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="DM-Down_In_It")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Howdys-XMAS-2004")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-MPC-STONECOLD")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Xephon")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-MPC-UNREAL-SURPLUS")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-AirRage")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-StrikeBack")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-BOSS-Alchemy")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="FHI-SkaarjGen")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="FHI-BOSS-VeloraPass")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Knoll")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Tutolia")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="FHI-Desolate")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-WsW-3roomworld")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Arena_Lockdown-BETA")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-420_Smoke_Up")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=3,Map="DM-XQ-Crazy")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="DM-The-Giant-Backyard")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-EFPowerFacility2004")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="DM-Junkyard")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-ShedDD2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Ice_Cave_Arena2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-MorgueDD")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Garage2k4v2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Liandri2k4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-BS-Den-2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-(GU)FrozenDeath")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-IslamicTemple")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Gestalt")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-BlastArena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Rankin")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Void")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="DM-KeggerParty")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=3,Map="DM-HoldTheCamp")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-GaliantHarbour")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-HangEmHigh")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Asbestos")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-GameRoom-SE")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-INV-Sandstorm")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-XQ-FiveBunkers")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-DavS-Assimilation")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-OBJ-Fortress")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-BOSS-MonstersDen")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-MistyMountain2-HF2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Ice")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Q3DM3")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="DM-ODC_Arena")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-Warfare")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="FHI-Underground")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-NTW-FoolsBall")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-FireHaze'sDome-V2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-EvilHive2004")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="FHI-2T-Lament-beta4")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteClanSetup]
ClanGameNum=0
ClanMapNum=0
ClanGameClass[0]=
ClanGameClass[1]=
ClanGameClass[2]=
ClanGameName[0]=
ClanGameName[1]=
ClanGameName[2]=
ClanMapListA[0]=
ClanMapListA[1]=
ClanMapListA[2]=
ClanMapListA[3]=
ClanMapListA[4]=
ClanMapListA[5]=
ClanMapListA[6]=
ClanMapListA[7]=
ClanMapListA[8]=
ClanMapListA[9]=
ClanMapListB[0]=
ClanMapListB[1]=
ClanMapListB[2]=
ClanMapListB[3]=
ClanMapListB[4]=
ClanMapListB[5]=
ClanMapListB[6]=
ClanMapListB[7]=
ClanMapListB[8]=
ClanMapListB[9]=
ClanMapListC[0]=
ClanMapListC[1]=
ClanMapListC[2]=
ClanMapListC[3]=
ClanMapListC[4]=
ClanMapListC[5]=
ClanMapListC[6]=
ClanMapListC[7]=
ClanMapListC[8]=
ClanMapListC[9]=
ClanCommandsA=
ClanCommandsB=
ClanCommandsC=
ClanWarmLineA=
ClanWarmLineB=
ClanWarmLineC=
ClanMutsLineA=
ClanMutsLineB=
ClanMutsLineC=
ClanTransloc[0]=0
ClanTransloc[1]=0
ClanTransloc[2]=0
ClanWeapStay[0]=0
ClanWeapStay[1]=0
ClanWeapStay[2]=0
ClanPlayReady[0]=0
ClanPlayReady[1]=0
ClanPlayReady[2]=0
ClanTieBreak[0]=0
ClanTieBreak[1]=0
ClanTieBreak[2]=0
ClanWarmReqd[0]=0
ClanWarmReqd[1]=0
ClanWarmReqd[2]=0
ClanWarmOnce[0]=0
ClanWarmOnce[1]=0
ClanWarmOnce[2]=0
ClanGoalScore[0]=0
ClanGoalScore[1]=0
ClanGoalScore[2]=0
ClanTimeLimit[0]=0
ClanTimeLimit[1]=0
ClanTimeLimit[2]=0
ClanFriendly[0]=0
ClanFriendly[1]=0
ClanFriendly[2]=0
ClanPlayernum[0]=0
ClanPlayernum[1]=0
ClanPlayernum[2]=0
ClanSpectnum[0]=0
ClanSpectnum[1]=0
ClanSpectnum[2]=0
ClanGameSpeed[0]=1.000000
ClanGameSpeed[1]=1.000000
ClanGameSpeed[2]=1.000000
ClanForceRep=False
ClanNoRedeem=False
ClanNoPowers=False
ClanNoAdrena=False
ClanWarmStart=False
ClanWarmWeaps=False
ClanWarmKill=False
ClanTourney=False
ClanServName=
ClanMatch=False
ClanPractice=False
ClanPlayRed=False
ClanBotSkill=5
ClanGamePass=
ClanRedName=
ClanBluName=
ClanWarmTime=10
ClanEndWait=30
ClanDemoRec=False
ClanDoWarmup=False
ClanRedScore=0
ClanBluScore=0
ClanRedGames=0
ClanBluGames=0

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMessages]
Message=(Date="2005/11/01 - 21:01:36",Nick="Dragon",Mesg="hi admin")
Also if it matters here is my serveractor and serverpackages list
Code:
ServerActors=SSExitSrvrv2.SSExitSrvr
ServerActors=IpDrv.MasterServerUplink
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerActors=UTANBanManager100.UTANServerActor
ServerActors=ServerExt.PlayerJoinLog
ServerActors=ServerAds2K4.ServerAds2K4
ServerPackages=UT2Vote51
ServerPackages=Core
ServerPackages=Engine
ServerPackages=Fire
ServerPackages=Editor
ServerPackages=IpDrv
ServerPackages=UWeb
ServerPackages=GamePlay
ServerPackages=UnrealGame
ServerPackages=XEffects
ServerPackages=XPickups
ServerPackages=XGame
ServerPackages=XWeapons
ServerPackages=XInterface
ServerPackages=Vehicles
ServerPackages=TeamSymbols_UT2003
ServerPackages=TeamSymbols_UT2004
ServerPackages=BonusPack
ServerPackages=SkaarjPack_rc
ServerPackages=SkaarjPack
ServerPackages=UTClassic
ServerPackages=UT2k4Assault
ServerPackages=Onslaught
ServerPackages=GUI2K4
ServerPackages=UT2k4AssaultFull

ServerPackages=OnslaughtFull
ServerPackages=OnslaughtBP
ServerPackages=xVoting
ServerPackages=MonsterAssaultv12c
ServerPackages=NightMarev1_2
ServerPackages=3SPNv252
ServerPackages=satoreMonsterPackv120
ServerPackages=satoreMonsterPackMeshes
ServerPackages=C5Invasion01
ServerPackages=C502Invasion
ServerPackages=Alieninv
ServerPackages=Invasion_Kang
ServerPackages=InvK_MonsterPM
ServerPackages=Invasion_Parser
ServerPackages=SangHC
ServerPackages=EDWMutes
ServerPackages=Evil
ServerPackages=Zombies
ServerPackages=MonsterZombies
ServerPackages=WehtamInv_v20
ServerPackages=MonsterManager_1_8
ServerPackages=FriendlyMonsterIdentify
ServerPackages=InfiniteJump
ServerPackages=WaitLimit
ServerPackages=HeavyVehicles
ServerPackages=SSExitSrvr
ServerPackages=SSLimitPingv1
ServerPackages=WoRM2k4
ServerPackages=AK47BinBF
ServerPackages=BioZark
ServerPackages=XxxXTrans1a
ServerPackages=ChaosVortexv1
ServerPackages=ExcessiveV301
ServerPackages=Loadout
ServerPackages=AntiCamperv1
ServerPackages=PresentsUT2004V21
ServerPackages=UT2004RPG
ServerPackages=JaybudRPG2
ServerPackages=DruidsRPG153
ServerPackages=RPGExtras_105HE
ServerPackages=Zound52
ServerPackages=Misty01
ServerPackages=Misty02
ServerPackages=madsoundsIV
ServerPackages=madsoundsV
ServerPackages=madsoundsVI
ServerPackages=madsoundsVII
ServerPackages=johnny
ServerPackages=Zoundsabound1
ServerPackages=Zoundsabound2
ServerPackages=DeployableFun
ServerPackages=Ripjack
ServerPackages=Ripper2k4
ServerPackages=FHI
ServerPackages=fhinvasion
ServerPackages=FHIX
ServerPackages=UWM
ServerPackages=NLTranslocator
ServerPackages=WoE_Effects
ServerPackages=WoE_Weapons
ServerPackages=WoE_Sentinel
ServerPackages=WoE_Inventory
ServerPackages=ShockRifleII
ServerPackages=rEffects
ServerPackages=VasOnFirev1x21
ServerPackages=WehtamInv3
ServerPackages=MetalAndGhostMonsters
ServerPackages=Stratus
ServerPackages=sHkGolaithCannon
Also, I upgraded from ut2vote 47 and there is a bunch of leftover ut2vote crap in my server.ini file leftover, is it safe to delete it? I tried changing the 47's to 51's but it crashes the server. Another crappy thing is I tried to not use ut2vote at all for a temporary thing and I found out there is no voting at all available anymore if I disable ut2vote 51. Another irratating thing is you used to be able to hit esc midgame and click map voting now its not there and you have to use either home or scroll lock keys to get to map voting.
Code:
[UT2Vote47.UT2VoteWebAdmin]
ActiveSkin=UT2K3Skin
DefaultBG=#aaaaaa
HighlightedBG=#3a7c8c
RootFrame=rootframe
HeaderPage=mainmenu
MessagePage=message
FramedMessagePage=frame_message
RestartPage=server_restart
AdminRealm=UTRemoteAdminServer
CellLeft=cell_left
CellCenter=cell_center
CellRight=cell_right
CellColSpan=cell_colspan
NowrapLeft=cell_left_nowrap
NowrapCenter=cell_center_nowrap
NowrapRight=cell_right_nowrap
RowLeft=row_left
RowCenter=row_center
CheckboxInclude=checkbox
TextboxInclude=textbox
SubmitButtonInclude=submit_button
RadioButtonInclude=radio_button
SelectInclude=select
ResetButtonInclude=reset_button
HiddenInclude=hidden
SkinSelectInclude=mainmenu_items
QueryHandlerClasses=UT2Vote47.UT2VotexWebQueryCurrent
QueryHandlerClasses=UT2Vote47.UT2VotexWebQueryDefaults
QueryHandlerClasses=XWebAdmin.xWebQueryAdmins
NowrapCenter=cell_center_nowrap
NowrapRight=cell_right_nowrap
RowLeft=row_left
RowCenter=row_center
CheckboxInclude=checkbox
TextboxInclude=textbox
SubmitButtonInclude=submit_button
RadioButtonInclude=radio_button
SelectInclude=select
ResetButtonInclude=reset_button
HiddenInclude=hidden
SkinSelectInclude=mainmenu_items
QueryHandlerClasses=UT2Vote47.UT2VotexWebQueryCurrent
QueryHandlerClasses=UT2Vote47.UT2VotexWebQueryDefaults
QueryHandlerClasses=XWebAdmin.xWebQueryAdmins
I inherited this server, It was already over a year old when I got involved and I had never used ut2vote before this server. It has a lot of accumalated crap in it from three generations of ownership without any cleanup to speak of.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Ok you seem to have several problems so lets try them one at a time.

Firstly I would check all the stuff on your server as it looks as if a lot of old stuff is lying around.
UT2Vote does not like previous versions on the server so make sure they are gone and you only have the latest in your Serverpackages.
The "UNKNOWN_CDKEY" is something many people have and this is because the server struggles to connect with the Master Server, so UT2Vote toggles the bUseUniqueID on/off causing this.
As you rightfully did is set it permanently as True.
Regardung the Invasion bug, this is normally when you use a differnt Invasion game other than the default from Epic, or you have some other Muts that influence the game.

The FHI-Abnormal Labs I dont understand, is this a special gametype, maybe the team can help out here.
Does it do this problem you have in normal DeathMatch or CTF ?
We cannot help you solve custom games too well as in most cases the Authors dont make them compatible with UT2Vote.

Jumping from UT2Vote47 to UT2Vote51 is a big jump and I suspect you have some serious bugs in your INI file, especially with the GameTypes etc.
Perhaps you should start with a standard default UT2Vote51 installation and work from there.

Another irratating thing is you used to be able to hit esc midgame and click map voting now its not there and you have to use either home or scroll lock keys to get to map voting.
This is still there except in a Custom game as we have no control on that.
In UT2Vote48 and before we used to over-ride custom menus and the option was permanently there but we got into trouble for doing that so speak to the custom game authors to make their menus UT2Vote compatible :)

The stuff in the [UT2Vote47.UT2VoteWebAdmin] I have never seen before and looks like the previous Admin just added all sorts of stuff for fun through plain ignorance :)

As I say, clean up your server and do your tests in either DeathMatch or CTF as Custom games we cannot cater for, especially the ones that use the -mod= in the commandline.

Arnierobert@msn.com

Nov 29, 2004
We get playermax error in both gametypes, regular skaarj pack invasion and in fhi invasion.

The FHI-Abnormal Labs is a map.

We only play the four that are enabled, tam, am, invasion, and fhi so we dont now if it would do the same in deathmatch or ctf.

"The stuff in the [UT2Vote47.UT2VoteWebAdmin] I have never seen before and looks like the previous Admin just added all sorts of stuff for fun through plain ignorance :)"
Well, can you tell me what is supposed to be in there, and I will replace it.

"especially the ones that use the -mod= in the commandline."
What do you mean? None of the games use the -mod in the commandline.

I have found out what its doing now, not why tho. Through playtesting we have discovered what is going on with max players changing. It goes something like this: everything is fine and you can join in at anytime no problems, max shows 10, we get a player who decides to leave, at that point however many players is on server (before that player leaves iirc) becomes the max players for the rest of that map till mapchange. So in short, when a player leaves it makes that the max for that map.
It does this in both invasions, making me to believe that the problem is a setting in my server.ini or in my ut2vote51.ini. Or maybe in WaitLimit.MutWaitLimit,SSLimitPingv1.SSLimitPing but whats weird is its only been happening since I upgraded to 51.

Also, What is bnorestart=false? and at end of gametypes what is bCustomGame=True?

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
There are several games out there now that uses the -mod= command in the startup commandline.
These games have there own menu's and GUIController, hence making many UT2Vote commands redundant.

The maxplayers problem I cannot see mainly because there are no players left out here and when there are everything seems to work just great.
Also I've never had reports on this before as I'm sure if this was a problem my email box would have overflowed by now :)
I'm hoping someone in the team can come up with some suggestions also.

If bNoRestart=True then the Restart button in the Maps Menu will be disabled stopping players for voting for a Restart.
If bCustomGame=True two things change.
1. All internal voting (Mapvote) will be disabled.
2. The Escape key will be disabled during UT2Vote Menu's and a special Escape sequence will replace it.
(This will effect the ingame MainMenu Mapvote button)

Arnierobert@msn.com

Nov 29, 2004
Well, because we don't use unreal's perferred mod structure, i.e. each mod in its own directory, we are able to bypass the -mod in the commandline if I understand what you are talking about.

The maxplayers problem I fixed yesterday by checking our servers maintenence forum and finding out that the clan's technical advisor, Sargon, had changed our server.ini without consulting me, making it max players 9 with 1 spectating instead of 10 with 0 spec. I changed it back and we haven't had the problem since. My thoughts on this are that when the ut2vote sets maxplayers of 10 in each gametype and server.ini said different it went bonkers and allowed up to ten to join but got confused when someone left.

That thing with customgame=true I will try changing to false, that should allow us to vote via the esc key which we have gotten used to seeing. I don't remember changing it to true, but it could of happened when we changed over from ut2vote47.

ProAsm said:
There are several games out there now that uses the -mod= command in the startup commandline.
These games have there own menu's and GUIController, hence making many UT2Vote commands redundant.

The maxplayers problem I cannot see mainly because there are no players left out here and when there are everything seems to work just great.
Also I've never had reports on this before as I'm sure if this was a problem my email box would have overflowed by now :)
I'm hoping someone in the team can come up with some suggestions also.

If bNoRestart=True then the Restart button in the Maps Menu will be disabled stopping players for voting for a Restart.
If bCustomGame=True two things change.
1. All internal voting (Mapvote) will be disabled.
2. The Escape key will be disabled during UT2Vote Menu's and a special Escape sequence will replace it.
(This will effect the ingame MainMenu Mapvote button)

Last edited:

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
My thoughts on this are that when the ut2vote sets maxplayers of 10 in each gametype and server.ini said different it went bonkers and allowed up to ten to join but got confused when someone left.
This should not be the case as the Game ?Commands take priority and presedence over the server.ini file and thats a UT2004 thing and UT2Vote has no control on that.
The only way the Server.ini can cause a conflict is when it has been set to ReadOnly.
Just make sure this is not the case with you as this has caught many an Admin out especially those that hire server space from ISP's.

[pbg]BlockHead

life sized action figure
Jan 8, 2006
usa
www.poweredbygas.net
okay i have been using ut vote for a few weeks and i have been having a lot of crash issues ever scince plus any time ons gets voted in we lose weapons within about twenty seconds. as of today i cant even change levels without crashing, what the heck is up with this mute? i followed the directions so now what? i am
new to ut vote as i have used it in the past with the same results. but i do like the interface and so do the peeps on my server so i would like to use it. i will paste my ini in here and maby you could shed some light as to just what the heck im doing wrong cause i cant figure out what im doing wrong and neither can the three other admins from three other servers that have been trying to help out.

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteConfigs]
VoteAdminPass=
ClanAdminPass=
GamePassword=
DefaultGame=XGame.xVehicleCTFGame
DefServerName= www.poweredbygas.net#2[pbg]Public~ClanServer (west Coast)
ServerMuts=SetCache2k4.SetCache,XxxXTransV3a.MutXxxXTranslocator,TweakTool2004.MutTweakTool,PingCompensation2.MutPingCompensation,SentinelsRcBeta3.mutSentinels,ServerExt.mutTeamBalance,SkillUp.MutSkillUp,edo_chute1.edo_MutChute,AVRiLMKII.MutAVRiLReplacer,utcompv15a.MutUTComp,XGame.MutRegen
ServerLine=
bAllowArena=False
bAllowMuts=True
bAllowKick=True
bAllowGames=True
bNoVotePopup=False
bDoGamePopup=False
bColorSkins=False
MesgTypeTime=40
MaxPlayersIsp=16
bAllowBehind=True
bShowBotsKick=False
bVoteWhenDead=True
bWebadmin=True
bArenaAlone=False
bMutAlone=True
bNoRestart=False
bHideNames=False
bAlwaysKick=True
bAltSwitch=True
bMinMaxMaps=False
bDisAllVoting=False
bDisServAdmin=False
bDisOpinion=False
bDisAdminMesg=True
bClanServName=True
bDisDemoRec=True
bUseChatLog=True
bUseChatMap=True
bUseChatIDs=True
bSwitchDefMap=True
bUseRandomMap=True
bUseUniqueID=True
bArena=False
bArenaAST=False
bArenaBIO=False
bArenaFLK=False
bArenaLNK=False
bArenaMIN=False
bArenaRED=False
bArenaROC=False
bArenaSHK=False
bArenaLIT=False
bArenaAVR=False
bArenaGRN=False
bArenaMLY=False
bArenaSNP=False
LevelEndTime=13963983
Nounce=1

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteVoting]
bChangeVote=True
VoteMinTime=90
VoteMaxTime=225
VoteStepTime=7
VoteIdleTime=60
GameVoteTime=60
VotePercent=51
GameVoteLimit=3

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteIniOnly]
bSortOpinion=True
bDisplayRec=True
bCheckMaps=False
bDisMapCon=False
bAdminAtEnd=False
bUseGameName=True
bDetectUTComp=True
bSortMutsList=True
bSortGameList=True
bNoClientWarn=False
bNoPlayerMute=False
bMapCheckSpecs=False
bClanAdminExtra=True
bUseChatIcons=True
BanMinLevs=0
BanMaxLevs=99
DefaultSwitch=3
MapListSort=0
WaitForLevel=90

GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="BR-Anubis",MapPrefix="BR",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Mutators="BonusPack.MutCrateCombo,PresentsUT2004V10.Presents,SpiderSteroids.MutSpiderSteroidReplacer,StrangeLove55rc2.StrangeLoveOldSkool,NoSkilzV1beta5.MutNoSkilzReplacer",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=15?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=2?GameStats=True?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="BonusPack.MutCrateCombo,NoCTFSpiders.NoCTFSpiders,NoSkilzV1beta5.MutNoSkilzReplacer,PresentsUT2004V10.Presents,Radar2004.RadarDB",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=15?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=2?GameStats=True?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DOM-Core",MapPrefix="DOM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="InstaGib CTF",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Invasion",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=True,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Mutant",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="BonusPack.MutCrateCombo,NoSkilzV1beta5.MutNoSkilzReplacer,SpiderSteroids.MutSpiderSteroidReplacer",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=50?TimeLimit=15?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=2?GameStats=True?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="Ejection.MutEjection,NodeRunnerFinal105.NRmut,OnslaughtBP.MutVehiclePickups,PresentsUT2004V10.Presents,SpiderSteroids.MutSpiderSteroidReplacer,NoSkilzV1beta5.MutNoSkilzReplacer,VehicleStuff.VehicleStuff",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=2?TimeLimit=15?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=2?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=True,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=50?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="None",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="BonusPack.MutCrateCombo,Ejection.MutEjection,NoCTFSpiders.NoCTFSpiders,NodeRunnerFinal105.NRmut,PresentsUT2004V10.Presents,Radar2004.RadarDB,StrangeLove55rc2.StrangeLoveOldSkool,NoSkilzV1beta5.MutNoSkilzReplacer,VehicleStuff.VehicleStuff",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=15?MinPlayers=6?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=2?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMutators]
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Berserk Weapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBerserk",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Camouflage combo",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutCrateCombo",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Fast Weapon Switch",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Low Gravity",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutLowGrav",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Auto TeamBalance",HideVote=True,MutClassName="ServerExt.mutTeamBalance",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Pint-sized combo",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutPintSizeCombo",Voted=False)
Mutator=(FriendlyName="Regeneration",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutRegen",Voted=False)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VotePackages]
Packages=(MutClassName="SentinelsRCBeta3.mutSentinels",ServerPackages="SentinelsRCBeta3")
Packages=(MutClassName="NoSkilzV1beta5.MutNoSkilzReplacer",ServerPackages="NoSkilzV1beta5")
Packages=(MutClassName="StrangeLove55rc2.StrangeLoveOldSkool",ServerPackages="StrangeLove55rc2")
Packages=(MutClassName="PresentsUT2004V10.Presents",ServerPackages="PresentsUT2004V10")
Packages=(MutClassName="AVRiLMKII.MutAVRiLReplacer",ServerPackages="AVRiLMKII")
Packages=(MutClassName="SkillUp.MutSkillUp",ServerPackages="SkillUp")
Packages=(MutClassName="PingCompensation2.MutPingCompensation",ServerPackages="PingCompensation2")
Packages=(MutClassName="Ejection.MutEjection",ServerPackages="Ejection")
Packages=(MutClassName="TweakTool2004.MutTweakTool",ServerPackages="TweakTool2004")
Packages=(MutClassName="XxxXTransV3a.MutXxxXTranslocator,",ServerPackages="XxxXTransV3a")
Packages=(MutClassName="edo_chute1.edo_MutChute",ServerPackages="edo_chute1")
Packages=(MutClassName="VehicleStuff.VehicleStuff",ServerPackages="VehicleStuff")
Packages=(MutClassName="NoCTFSpiders.NoCTFSpiders",ServerPackages="NoCTFSpiders")
Packages=(MutClassName="Radar2004.RadarDB",ServerPackages="Radar2004")
Packages=(MutClassName="SetCache2k4.SetCache",ServerPackages="SetCache2k4")
Packages=(MutClassName="NodeRunnerFinal105.NRmut",ServerPackages="NodeRunnerFinal105,ONSNodeRunnerDead,ONSNodeRunner")
Packages=(MutClassName="utcompv15a.MutUTComp",ServerPackages="utcompv15a")
Packages=(MutClassName="ServerExt.mutTeamBalance",ServerPackages="ServerExt")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMapCheck]
CheckMap=(MapName="DM-Smallmap",MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=4)
CheckMap=(MapName="CTF-Hugemap",MinPlayers=10,MaxPlayers=32)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteNewMaps]
NewMap=(MapName="DM-Whatever")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteGameSwitch]
SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=False)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteKickBan]
BanPlayer=(NickName="Whatever",UniqueID="4230fjj7a6cafda49fed3f4200fa97kk",IPaddrs="123.123.123.123",Levels=111)

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMapInfo]

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteMapsVoted]
VotedMap=(Opinion=41,Voted=5,Map="VCTF-UP-CampersParadise][")
VotedMap=(Opinion=29,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-Ascendancy-ECE")
VotedMap=(Opinion=19,Voted=13,Map="VCTF-AtomicSands2004")
VotedMap=(Opinion=18,Voted=19,Map="vCTF-2Towers(fixxed)")
VotedMap=(Opinion=11,Voted=5,Map="VCTF-[-RB-]Mad_River_Massacre")
VotedMap=(Opinion=10,Voted=8,Map="VCTF-FlyLittleManta")
VotedMap=(Opinion=9,Voted=4,Map="DM-CBP2-TensileSteel")
VotedMap=(Opinion=9,Voted=5,Map="DM-DesertIsle")
VotedMap=(Opinion=9,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-Warmonger")
VotedMap=(Opinion=8,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-BadPlace")
VotedMap=(Opinion=8,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-[pbg]-Crown-Of-ThornZ")
VotedMap=(Opinion=8,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-islandairstrike")
VotedMap=(Opinion=8,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-CourtYard-SE")
VotedMap=(Opinion=8,Voted=8,Map="VCTF-84-FestiveRidge")
VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-TheUndercity")
VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-UP-MilitaryFortPT")
VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-BumRushCove")
VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=7,Map="VCTF-1AGREENMILE")
VotedMap=(Opinion=7,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-InnerCity")
VotedMap=(Opinion=6,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-StripMine][")
VotedMap=(Opinion=6,Voted=5,Map="VCTF-1ANewMovers")
VotedMap=(Opinion=6,Voted=7,Map="VCTF-UP-Backbone")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-DK-DeepCityWars")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=2,Map="VCTF-MagMortisV2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=5,Map="VCTF-WS-StupidDeathRocket2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-Shoebox")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=5,Map="VCTF-Z-DarkWar")
VotedMap=(Opinion=5,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-DogFight")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-BashWarpus")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=5,Map="VCTF-AggressiveAlleys2004")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-BloodGulch7")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-SubterraneanBloviation")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-Apostles")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=7,Map="VCTF-AARDVarkLaunch")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-DesertCombat")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-Outbackkillhouse-v2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=4,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-Serene")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-AbandonedRoad")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=6,Map="VCTF-BattleLine")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-LonesomeGlen")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-WS-StupidColaWars2k5Beta")
VotedMap=(Opinion=3,Voted=2,Map="VCTF-DK-DarkBattleLine")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-MoonLight")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-MoonCrater")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-CBP2-Yorda")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-TwoFences")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-Antropolis")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-CBP2-KillbillyBarn")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="DM-DE-Grendelkeep")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ons-escalade_night")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-D2F[Stonehenge]")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="BR-Slaughterhouse")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Topgun")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-UCMP2-RiverCanyon2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=3,Map="ONS-Biohazard")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="DM-TokaraForest")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-UP-Ice")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-WS-SpaceBase2K4Beta")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Pipeline")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="ONS-RingOfFire")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=2,Map="ONS-Cruiser_VL-5")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=3,Map="ONS-ArcticStronghold")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-SludgePlatform")
VotedMap=(Opinion=2,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-WGS-Bedrooms][remix2K4")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Torlan-Exhale")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=4,Map="VCTF-ChaosIsland")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="BR-Anubis")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-pacman")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-AcientWar")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Citadel")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=3,Map="BR-IceFields")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-BloodGulch")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="DM-Antalus")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-P3846")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="ONS-LionsAndDragons")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="VCTF-Marsbase-3000")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=3,Map="ONS-(RTS)Sanctuary-Final")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-ScrapYard")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-CataldiPark")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-WGS-Horsellcommon")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-AbattoirIslandIceECE")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-DarkSideOfTheMoon")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="ONS-BoilingParadise")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="CTF-{IGS}DJ-Room-V1")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=3,Map="ONS-CourtsOfChaos")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Spiffingrad")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-KAKMO[UPC]")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Antarctica")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="VCTF-RiverCanyon_BETA1")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=2,Map="VCTF-Ophelia-RE")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-EvilMood")
VotedMap=(Opinion=1,Voted=1,Map="ONS-RAIL")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Bunkers")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Primeval")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="ONS-V-1_Landingzone")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=0,Map="ONS-TIM-Slate")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="VCTF-SPAC-Stove")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=3,Map="VCTF-ConcreteCanyon")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-MistyGlen")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-Skorch-SE")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="DM-Morpheus3")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=0,Map="DM-CBP2-Reconstruct")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=0,Map="DM-Flux2")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Torlan")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=0,Map="ONS-Icarus")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="BR-Canyon")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="CTF-Colossus")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Crossfire")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="ONS-Argento-Del-Alma")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-DK-BarnBurner")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=1,Map="VCTF-Basically")
VotedMap=(Opinion=0,Voted=2,Map="VCTF-ColdBlood-V2")

[UT2Vote51.UT2VoteClanSetup]
ClanGameNum=0
ClanMapNum=0
ClanGameClass[0]=
ClanGameClass[1]=
ClanGameClass[2]=
ClanGameName[0]=
ClanGameName[1]=
ClanGameName[2]=
ClanMapListA[0]=
ClanMapListA[1]=
ClanMapListA[2]=
ClanMapListA[3]=
ClanMapListA[4]=
ClanMapListA[5]=
ClanMapListA[6]=
ClanMapListA[7]=
ClanMapListA[8]=
ClanMapListA[9]=
ClanMapListB[0]=
ClanMapListB[1]=
ClanMapListB[2]=
ClanMapListB[3]=
ClanMapListB[4]=
ClanMapListB[5]=
ClanMapListB[6]=
ClanMapListB[7]=
ClanMapListB[8]=
ClanMapListB[9]=
ClanMapListC[0]=
ClanMapListC[1]=
ClanMapListC[2]=
ClanMapListC[3]=
ClanMapListC[4]=
ClanMapListC[5]=
ClanMapListC[6]=
ClanMapListC[7]=
ClanMapListC[8]=
ClanMapListC[9]=
ClanCommandsA=
ClanCommandsB=
ClanCommandsC=
ClanWarmLineA=
ClanWarmLineB=
ClanWarmLineC=
ClanMutsLineA=
ClanMutsLineB=
ClanMutsLineC=
ClanTransloc[0]=0
ClanTransloc[1]=0
ClanTransloc[2]=0
ClanWeapStay[0]=0
ClanWeapStay[1]=0
ClanWeapStay[2]=0
ClanPlayReady[0]=0
ClanPlayReady[1]=0
ClanPlayReady[2]=0
ClanTieBreak[0]=0
ClanTieBreak[1]=0
ClanTieBreak[2]=0
ClanWarmReqd[0]=0
ClanWarmReqd[1]=0
ClanWarmReqd[2]=0
ClanWarmOnce[0]=0
ClanWarmOnce[1]=0
ClanWarmOnce[2]=0
ClanGoalScore[0]=0
ClanGoalScore[1]=0
ClanGoalScore[2]=0
ClanTimeLimit[0]=0
ClanTimeLimit[1]=0
ClanTimeLimit[2]=0
ClanFriendly[0]=0
ClanFriendly[1]=0
ClanFriendly[2]=0
ClanPlayernum[0]=0
ClanPlayernum[1]=0
ClanPlayernum[2]=0
ClanSpectnum[0]=0
ClanSpectnum[1]=0
ClanSpectnum[2]=0
ClanGameSpeed[0]=1.000000
ClanGameSpeed[1]=1.000000
ClanGameSpeed[2]=1.000000
ClanForceRep=False
ClanNoRedeem=False
ClanNoPowers=False
ClanNoAdrena=False
ClanWarmStart=False
ClanWarmWeaps=False
ClanWarmKill=False
ClanTourney=False
ClanServName=
ClanMatch=False
ClanPractice=False
ClanPlayRed=False
ClanBotSkill=5
ClanGamePass=
ClanRedName=
ClanBluName=
ClanWarmTime=10
ClanEndWait=30
ClanDemoRec=False
ClanDoWarmup=False
ClanRedScore=0
ClanBluScore=0
ClanRedGames=0
ClanBluGames=0

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
This is a problem that happens and we dont know why.
Your ini setting all seem in order.
Of about every 100 servers, we have one that crashes like this.

There is one thing you can try which we added (undocumented) to try and help Admins with this problem.
In the [UT2Vote51.UT2VoteIniOnly] section, add the following.
bNoDisconnect=True
Also make sure the following is set:
bUseChatLog=False - bNoPlayerMute=True

Try that and if it does not help, please remove the bNoDisconnect=True

Also try and remove ALL the mutators you run in the ServerMuts= just as a test as it could be some mutators clashing with each other.

Sorry we cannot be more of a help but unless I can get your problem to happen on my Test server I dont know what to fix.

[pbg]BlockHead

life sized action figure
Jan 8, 2006
usa
www.poweredbygas.net
my crashing utvote

well that seems kinda fishy but i will try fishy things at this point. thanks for looking everything over. i thought i had everything correct, i will try your suggestions tonight and post the results.
again thanks for trying to help out!,
block...

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
try removing eberything from ServerMuts= see if the crashing stops if it does then add the muts back 1 at a time until it crashes again this will tell you if its a mut doing the crashing which i suspect it is

[pbg]BlockHead

life sized action figure
Jan 8, 2006
usa
www.poweredbygas.net
well it was able to have the level changed remotely, that is great cause people often vote in my non default gametype and when they leave they tend to not vote the default back in first. so i need too be able to switch the game. as far as a conflict between weapons. all my weapons have been in the mix for quite a while prior to this last attempt at your vote mute, didnt ever seem to have this issue before. having said that, is it still possible there is a conflict between my mutes? also how come i lose weapons in onslaught?, this is why i havent been using this mute for the last year in the first place. as you see by ny ini i have it disabled =( the reason is the weapon thing. i am using almost the same mix for ons i just allow spiders and vehpickups etc. when i spawn in the first time i get gunz no prob and sometimes i make it though a whole round with them but never two why is this? i am not by any means trying to flame you in any way i just would like to understand what it is i am doing wrong. i am part of a two server team and we both have similar issues. i am running a p4 3.0 ht with 2g pro gaming ram and win xp pro, our other server is running an athlon 64 4000+ with 1 g pro gaming ram. i dont know if that helps but as you can see we both have ample power. thanks guys!
block,,,