INF server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cura

Feb 3, 2000
Visit site
Hi :)

You can play now on my new server at 195.205.237.1. It will be running only on weekends because i have set it up at work. I am from Poland, so all You in other countries expect lag :-((

GL
Cura

Spawn_W

Feb 3, 2000
Visit site
I tried to find a server yesterday, but got nothing??? I live in holland and I'm not a patient man I know, but waiting three minutes and still getting zip is absolutely the limit. Or I simply did something wrong (more likely) so I'll try again later on today.

Sylvester

Dec 6, 1999
Leuven / Belgium
Visit site
I'm from belgium. I only see 7 servers when I've queried all the servers... best ping > 200.

I think you guys need more servers, I would increase he popularity of infiltration a lot!

Sylvester out...

Mesdup

Dec 28, 1999
www.angelfire.com
It might be a bit cheaper (or whatever) here in the states but you say you get 7 servers, I don't get any, and if I try to connect to a good server its halfway around the world. So I get lag, I mean LAG!! (1100+)

Sylvester

Dec 6, 1999
Leuven / Belgium
Visit site
Sure... I've been there. Belgium aint that big. I know there are lots of germans at our coast during summer...most of them are very noisy when they are drunk. And most of the time that happens at 2 at night when other people are trying to sleep...

Sylvester out...

Pvt. Parts

Feb 3, 2000
Visit site
Kurva Mach!
/me is polish too

Is there a way to setup a server in linux?
I used to run an aq2 server from my box, and now i wanna run inf

Cura

Feb 3, 2000
Visit site
"Kurva mach" - ROTFL
I think everybody should know what does it mean ;-))

My server is set up on linux. I tried SUSE 6.1, and Red Hat 5.2. First i have set up regular UT server, and next just copied INF files into it from windows machine. I copied all INF config files too.

Bye
Cura