CTF-cbp3-Antediluvian

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Heya all!
Great mappack dudes! I enjoyed a lot with those maps mainly DOm maps xd ...In the only map ctf i saw in both bases ( red and blue) that in corridor in L shape where is located a kind of windows embedded into walls ( red or blue depends where are you located at) necris designed for deco i think, there is a kind of hole or no bsp I fall into crossing the walls unintentionally, until death xd....Maybe need a fix and reupload the pack or ...?

Great job again!

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
Thanks, DarkSonny.

We won't be re-uploading the pack for that, no, but some authors may do a version 2 of their map & release separately (I think evilmrfrank is for stronghold).

There are a few bugs that crept into the maps due to the short timeframe, but fortunately no game-stoppers that we are aware of. The team is now looking forward to developing volume 5 with no deadline to aim for so no rush! This hopefully means some very unique, polished maps with custom content :)

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
Just a note to say we are going to do a version 2 of this pack. We normally wouldn't do this but the pack was quite rushed and there are a few bad bugs this time. It will take a while so do feel free to post any other feedback you have for the authors here, over the next few days.