STRIKE FORCE MOD SCREWED ME OVER

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

krow167

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
Ok, so I install the Strike Force mod and I find out it doesnt even work and then I uninstall it. Now my UT doesnt even work at all! It wont uninstall itself and I will probably be forced to delete the whole thing (along with 300+ mbs of maps/mutators/skins/etc) and reinstall. I tried to install over the current UT and it just freezes everytime. Yep, gonna delete it now and go back to playing Counter-Strike and TFC, Yippee!

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
I might be ignorant but:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>...forced to delete the whole thing (along with 300+ mbs of maps/mutators/skins/etc)...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
seems to me as plain stupid.
you could make a backup of your maps/skins/etc...
It's probably something in one of the ini files (unrealtournament.ini?), one of the more experienced troubleshooters might know.

bullet2.gif

-+- I am the SlachterUnit3000 -+-

[This message has been edited by SlachterUnit3k (edited 06-27-2000).]

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
It did the same thing to me! It seems like the only people interested in doing a CS-type mod for UT are 15-year-olds with programming skills of a chimpanzee...

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Kukuman|PuF
Batai D'va! http://www.realsystems.ws/

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS d- s-:-- a--- C+++ UL++ P L++ E--- W++ N+ o? K? w O? M-- V? PS PE Y PGP? t--- 5? X-
R+ tv+ b+ DI D- G e- h! r--- z--
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
http://www.geekcode.com/

I'll take my good old fashioned Infiltration 2.8 and 3.0 when they are released.

bullet2.gif

This new villan was the little Swiss Miss girl, with plans to take over the universe!

"Ha ha! The universe will soon fall victim to my evil underlying chocolately plot that they're all to shallow to realize!" She laughed manically at her henchmen: Little Debbie, and the Pepsi girl.