What did you dream about last night?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
I had a dream about Jackal. He had maybe 15 really nice top-of-the-line import cars. I dont remember what they were. There was a black PT Cruiser with purple flames that was really out of place next to the others, though.

Anyways, They were all in some special parking lot just for them. I pulled in with my silver Civic and parked in between two of them. Jackal had left his laptop on the hood of one of the cars, so I was going to pick it up for him.

I grab the laptop and go back towards my car, but then all of a sudden a gang of about 20 people comes driving up, and they're going to steal Jackal's cars. They have skeleton keys, so they're getting going pretty quickly.

I pull out my knife that I always carry with me (in rl) and threaten one of them. Then he pulls out a bigger knife.

Then I wake up.

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Another one of those dreams where I end up killing someone. Its weird because from what I remember from the dream, things were going good, then I do remember driving somewhere, I see that there is a car that is stopped in front of me, and this woman runs out of the car. I get out and see that there is this guy that runs out as well and calls the girl a bitch and tells her go get back in the car. After that, I remember pulling a gun out and shooting the guy. About five times, one in the face. I woke up when the girl asked me what I just did.

Jaydee

A Hastily Thrown-Together Bit of Zork
Jan 19, 2008
Australia
I currently have teh sickness so i had weird f*ked up fever dreams:(

I also have the same weird dream whenever im sick. Always wake up sweaty and it seems as im half asleep as i look around my room its like im in the dream.. Ill explain tommorrow because its 2 AM and im tired loal.

Matfei

[:«]Ω[»:]:Mױפקזג:]:
Apr 22, 2008
Behind the Great Australian Firewall
I dreamt a gang of destructive teenagers kept trying to break into my house, so I kept barricading it, and stabbing the ones that came in.

I don't know where my subconscious was getting that idea from.

I was at a highschool graduation party.

I left to go to my 2008 BMW which was white. I got in and looked in the back seat. It was lower than the rest of the car and had about 10 guys in the back. They were all part of a group like jocks or whatever. None of them liked me, but I don't know why they were in my car.

My ex was also there. I get in the car and Angus and his brother from AC/DC show up and want a ride. Well of course I say yes.

So Angus is driving my car around the parking lot. He tries to race some other idiot and almost darts out in traffic but a cop SUV was at a red light so he didn't. The next thing I know, we are going down a really tight road in China. How or why we are there I don't know. But he's traveling kinda slow. Maybe 40/50mph. He stops randomly and then burns out a few times on this road.

He pulls over and lets his brother drive. His brother is really old and looks it. So he's driving. Stop and burning out etc. All on this one lane road in China. Finally he starts to drive like he knows how to. We aren't going very fast still, maybe 60mph and he drives off the cliff onto the sand and we crash.

I zoom in with my camera on the sand and take a picture and comment on well the camera can take pictures of sand.

Then I woke up.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i dreamed i was haggling with some guy who was trying to sell me nearly expired insulin for my diabetic cat at a reduced price.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Dreamnt that I was defending a drug lord who had an odd resemblance to Shabba Ranks. There were other people with nice guns, all I had was 2 9mms. It was the same thing over and over again, the people kept trying to sneak through the windows.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I dreamt a gang of destructive teenagers kept trying to break into my house, so I kept barricading it, and stabbing the ones that came in.

I don't know where my subconscious was getting that idea from.

I think it stems from a self hatred. *puffs pipe* Tell me about your mother.

Peccavi

Jan 20, 2008
I dreamt I was part of a crack team of urban response werewolf hunters. Whole thing played out like a B grade movie.

The female of the 'pack' was more of a man than any of the others, and it took four mags to drop the bitch. After taking her down (all the while I sitting down in a really comfortable), my russian compadre finally hands me a UMP that he's hiding under his shirt.

The dream actually ended with "to be continued''. I **** you not.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Edit: Big lame bomb on the thread reviver for making me quote old posts.
Lame!

Hell, didn't even notice DS took the ban up the ass.

Last edited:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
^ Damn, neither did I.