What did you dream about last night?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I dreamt that I entered this large building where there was a rectangular hole in the middle and a walkway around it. To the left at the entrance there was something like a school and going down the walkway to the right there were windows on the side and an office in the bottom corner. At the bottom itself there was a MacStore.

And I have no idea why I dreamt that.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I fell asleep on the couch from roughly 10:30 to midnight tonight and I dreamt about shooting people with guns. In the dream I was up against a bunch of Indian guys (not the native kind) who were campers whilst I was a run-and-gunner. I had my work cut out for me, but there was a streak in there where I ran into their midst and got a spree of eight kills. Too much CoD4 lately. :eek:

Then I dreamt that I woke up via my dog barking, which alerted me to whatever impending doom was on my way. I don't remember if the house was on fire or if there was an air strike incoming, but given the CoD4 play, I'm going to guess an air strike. :)

Dreaming that you woke up is weird.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
This one is trippy and it scares the hell out of me (reasons at the end.)

A few nights ago I dreamt that me and a certain girl I know were deeply in love and married. We were just moving into our first house. I was reading the newspaper while taking a break, I could clearly see the date but I couldn't read anything else on the paper. A man rang the doorbell. I opened the door and he tried to blast me with a camopainted shotgun but he missed. I jumped behind a table and tipped it over for cover. My wife tossed me a G36C and me and this man started shooting it out Killzone style. After parrying a few rounds I stood up and popped him right in the head. After that, I lowered my gun and turned to look at my wife. She had a handgun aimed right at my forehead. Last thing I remember is seeing her pull the trigger.

I woke up in a cold sweat.

These are the parts that scare me:

1. I've been inside that house before but I can't remember when or where it was. I do know that it was new and unfurnished when I was inside it.
2. The girl I mentioned is a very special person to me. She's not my girlfriend or my wife but I could see her being that someday. I wouldn't say I love her either, but I could see myself loving her. She told me not too long ago that she's in love with me. Not only that, she has a concealed weapon permit and she favors handguns.
3. The date on the newspaper. It was dated August 7th, 2013. That day will be my 28th birthday. A while back a good friend of mine gave me a palm reading just for fun. She said that my lifeline runs long but that it breaks off about 1/3rd of the way through. She said that it would be within a few years of my 30th birthday. This is supposedly going to be some kind of significant event that will either change my life a lot or end it, depending on how I handle the situation when it happens. I didn't believe in it in the least until now.
4. I'm almost certain the man at the door was my best friend. I didn't get a good look at his face but his body type and arm tattoo match. He's in love with the girl who was my wife in the dream. He owns a camopaint Remington 12-guage shotgun that was passed down from his grandfather.
5. The G36C is my favorite weapon. I've been trying to obtain a semi-automatic version for a while now.
6. This is the first dream I've remembered in a very long time (at least a year.) It was also the most vivid dream I've ever had. It was like I was actually there, I could smell the gunpowder in the air and I felt a split second of agonizing pain when my wife shot me right before I woke up.

I've been thinking alot about this over the last few days and I'm becoming more and more convinced that this dream was not simply a dream.

Last edited:

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
I dreamt I was in a black void. "Well this is fun" I said to myself, and then I realised I was dreaming, at which point I took full control, so I worked on my map for UT99 for 10 hours.
And it still sucks.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
I was in a lifeboat with Percy from The Green Mile singing "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" by Kylie, before climbing on board a huge cruise ship, which was full of celebrities as there was a charity dinner/auction thing going on.

David Beckham hit on me. :(

dub

Feb 12, 2002
So there aren't many other things that are more boring to other people than you talking about what you dreamed of. (one other thing that is just as boring as people telling you about their dreams is people showing you their Audiosurf runs :-)) Anyways I digress.

Recently I've been having the maddest dreams again, the other night I was a thin-to-the-bones concentration camp person with my whole family for example... harsh dream that was. :hmm:

But just earlier I raised my hand to find a pretty deep cut on it... and I remembered that last night in my dream I tried to punch someone in my dream - just that I ended up punching out in the real world too.
I have a picture frame above my bed which I ended up connecting with and cut my hand in the process. (not to worry, picture came out of it unscathed)
Went back to sleep and forgot about it until this morning when I looked at my hand. (no I didn't see the blood on my pillow in the morning because my sheets are black :p)
Weird thing too, I punched with my left hand but I'm right handed.

I'd take a picture of this rather sizable cut I have on my hand now, but I can't find the cable that connects my cam to the PC :(
"Oh my, how did you get that injury?"
"oh... just dreamin' "

I've only been alseep for 2 hour when I had this dream. It was extremely detailed and emotional. I woke up in a sweat, my heart was pounding so hard, and my arm was hurting really bad.

I'm driving down this dirt path in my BMW. It's just me, and I'm calling this girl.

I keep calling this girl Karath that my girlfriend works with (in real life). I'm trying to help her out with BitTorrent (which is also happening in real life but to a buddy of mine's girlfriend)

So I call for like the 5th time, and her husband answers and says "Why the **** do you keep calling her here" He was pissed off pretty bad. I mean, I saw him and he was just filled with rage (you know how in movies they cut to the other person) I try to explain to him that I'm only trying to help her with torrents and he hangs up on me.

I guess I didn't think nothing of it. I get home and my girlfriend is in a ****ing frantic state. Karath (her friend) and kids are over there. They are very worried. Apparently her husband is on his way to kick my ass and kill me.

The next thing I know, I'm at work. There is this huge hole in the ground. Nereid is there, and a few other from BuF, explaining to me that human fat doesn't melt and bubble like the pig fat that we are dropping in this hole. It's a really big hole. Probably 12' (4 meters) round and 6' (2 meters) deep. We are just filling it with pig fat, cheese, all sorts of gooy crap. It's kinda floaty, like a hard jello substance.

Anyways, we plan to kill her husband becuase he's a ******* (in real life too, always threatening her with a gun etc). So a few guys from BuF keep telling me that noone will find him if we stick his body here. I said "I don't care if they find him in 50 years, becuase I'll be dead anyways". So as long as I died before they find the body, I was ok with it.

We are now in a convience store, I'm getting gas in BMW turned Jeep :confused: . We walk in the store. We are trying to get some pizza.

The next thing I know my gilfriend is screaming at me "OH SH!T OH F*CK here he comes!!!" I open the garage door of the store (why it has one I don't know) I ran outside and grabbed a metal square pipe. He has incredible speed and catches me really quickly. He grabs my shirt and I spin around and hit him on the side with the pipe, only damaging the pipe. He throws me to the ground and starts to punch me and kick me while screaming "WHY DO YOU LOVE MY WIFE?! DO YOU FIND HER ATTRACTIVE?" I yelled at him "I DON'T". He sorta stopped and I started to explain that while she is attractive, I don't want her.

Then something incredibly ****ing scary happend but I woke up and forgot. I guess my arm wasn't getting circulation or something becuase it hurt like a mofo.

Then I came on IRC and here to tell everyone. This is just 2 hours after I feel asleep. I went to bed just before 10pm. It's almost midnight now. What the hell does the rest of the night have in store for me?

I was in a really packed movie theater. SlayerDragon was there, along with a few of his buddies. We went to see the movie Hook (with robin williams).The stupid movie ticket lady said "Ok guys, Peter Pan is about to start". The whole crowd got all pissed off and boo'd at her and everyone started to yell at her saying that the movie name is Hook, not Peter Pan.So we start to walk into the theater. I'm right behind SlayerDragon. It's a really huge screen with well over 1000 seats. Slayer goes for the 5th row from the screen. You can't even see the whole screen you are so close. So I sit in the 6th row.

That was it. I woke up to a sever thunderstorm. Probably hit a new record for most lightning strikes within a 2 min time period.

My second dream was of my ex. I apparently started to write in a journal, saying that I would only want my ex for sex, and that I have absolutly no feelings for her. And I felt kinda bad that I would use a woman like that, but she brought it upon herself (she's a nempho) So really I shouldn't have felt bad, but I did.Then I woke up again and came to work!