Gargoyle (UT)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
I'm doing a tweaked mesh for the gargoyle, to make it look like firebrand :D (or Red Arremmer for some of you)

Unfortunately the default body skin (Skin0) doesn't work for the player, just the bot. Colored skins work absolutely fine though.

I'll have shots later. It makes firebrand look like he's in a 32x32 latex suit texture :O

Oh and he has too sexy of a crotch :O i'm not sure if I should post it later. Then again in SvC Chaos he has a provocative crotch too O_O

EDIT: Here's the broken skin. I doubt this would harm for the good of us but it makes meh agaravatted!!!!!!!1

Attachments

• fbskinproblem.jpg
    fbskinproblem.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
Ah well here goes nothing then. I'm viewing a bot here.

fbut.jpg

Also I fixed the whole skin bug. Mad props goes to SabbathCat for tipping me an idea how to fix it :D (take skin code from bot class)

One more thing, Valias is gonna port him to UT2k4! w00t gargoyle doing vehicle manslaughter = priceless.

Last edited: