Well poop in my mouth and call me Leonard!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I have had diarrhea all week. Now that it's Friday, I could definitely turn anyone on these forums into Capt. Splatterbeard.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It's Fridaaaaay...

itsfriday.jpg

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Ahhh finally friday. It seems like this was the longest week ever.
I hope spring is coming soon. Leonard, this turds' for you.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Finally. This week refused to go by. Ahhh relaxing soon on my couch. Just 8 more hours. This one is for you Leonard! *poop*

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Activity spiked shortly when the unofficial UT 4 beta builds went viral. Other than that it's been down for quite a while. I don't think the forum software change had any notable impact.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I doubt it. Whenever the competitive scene and modding scene shows up for UT, there will be an influx of people posting, but I highly doubt off-topic will achieve the same level of activity we saw at the peak of UT2k4's activity.

I'm glad that the forumites have mostly shied away from political discussion. It's really aggravating and rather just an indicator of how bored people are with things.