Add to FAQ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
hey,

I've used the command summon tbossbot very much lately to check my skills and i manage him very good at Masterful :) but why is Xans skin allways so MESSED up!? It looks crappy as hell!

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by - hound -
I've used the command summon tbossbot very much lately to check my skills and i manage him very good at Masterful :) but why is Xans skin allways so MESSED up!? It looks crappy as hell!

I'm not sure, but I think it's because UT tells "tbossbot" what skin to wear in the Tournament. That is missing when you just summon "tbossbot" out of the blue.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
I understand if yh can't answer this one:

I got Rune a time ago and it works damn good on my comp (I can play 1024*786, max tex and skin details) And Rune uses the UT egnine right? Yes, it does, but i can't play UT good at all on my comp! I can play 800*640 with medium tex and skin details. Why is it like thaT? Why can't I play UT as good as I can play Rune.

As I said, it doesn't matter if yeh can't answer this one...

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Ghost* said:
I understand if yh can't answer this one:

I got Rune a time ago and it works damn good on my comp (I can play 1024*786, max tex and skin details) And Rune uses the UT egnine right? Yes, it does, but i can't play UT good at all on my comp! I can play 800*640 with medium tex and skin details. Why is it like thaT? Why can't I play UT as good as I can play Rune.

As I said, it doesn't matter if yeh can't answer this one...

That's hardly a frequently asked question. :)

And that's probably a better question for the guys who made the Unreal engine.