To the admins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phyre

Nov 29, 2001
Visit site
Can you guys please delete votes on mods that were posted by people that give it a 1 because there modem is too damn slow to download it?

They dind't play the mods sot here votes shouldn't count, on mods like inf most gave it a 8-10, but idiots with 56k modems complain because it's so big(not even trying to go to the site and download the 11 7mb parts) and give it a 1. It's lame and you should ban the word "56k" and "Crappy modem" and stuff around that so people won't complain about how much there modem sucks when they give mods a 1.

LOL =)

While the 56kers have some point, I was on 56k for a while, and downloaded well over a gig of mods on my 56k. Yeah some mods can be a bit too big (Strike Force anyone) but I'll sift through the comments and delete the voters who didn't actually play the mod. Should have the updated database by around 10:00 PM tonight.