G11

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
that must be one ugly gun-
does anybody esle think that the m16 looks as bad as the DE?
they are both ugly, ugly, ugly.
/me sighs
/me pulls out a walther p99 and begins carresing it, and then pulls out a 357 mag revolver and begins carresing that, and then pulls out a benneli m4 and gets a boner

thank you for listening to my valley girl like rant

Just returned from the US yesterday. Had a great time, person on the charter boat we went in caught a 215 pound halibut.

According to some sources, a limited number of G11 rifles were brought into service around 1990 with German Fernspäher (long-range recon) units, and some rifles are even said to remain in service today with the KSK (Kommando SpezialKräfte).

Heard that too. Had several people so far from Calw (where the KSK is) to learn stuff from our unit. Supposedly their Testing & Evaluation section has a huge armory, with EVERY weapon you could think of, such as the prototype OICW. So they almost definately have a couple of G11. Our 1st Lt said that in some place or another they showed them some G11 ammo (very boxy looking). Reading some of the manuals we have they had a section on making ammo requisitioning, where they listed the G11 ammo as an example.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
Originally posted by Uziyahu

So is the USAS-12 by Daewoo.

Looks like an M-16 on steroids.

--Uzi

too true, but there is annother just like it, but it is a pump.

WHAT THE HELL!? A CLIP-FED SHOTGUN THAT USES PUMP ACTION!? WTF!?

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Guys... this was a joke but if you want to make it into an actual suggestion be my guest. I'm all for a full auto shottie. But beware. It will become a whore weapon.

c+k|nEVeRmOre

~A.K.A. wesley_sniper~
Originally posted by Gholam
It has been stated numerous times that new weapon suggestions are not accepted. Otherwise, I'd have spammed this forum with demands for F2000 already :D
Did it ever occur to you that by discussing these weapons (new or otherwise) that the community might come to a consensus and collectively ask for something that the team would then be forced to consider?

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Did it ever occur to you that by discussing these weapons (new or otherwise) that the community might come to a consensus and collectively ask for something that the team would then be forced to consider?

uuuuuh... i would never try to go so far and force the team to anything, even if there are more people share my opinion. IMHO the only way is to argue with good arguments and convince them in a polite way. Don't forget that not all wishes could be processed with the UT-Engine, there are tasks with higher priority and never forget:

INF is for free and they do it in their spare time!

[slime ON] BTW /me is very proud when my ideas, thoughts, opinions find their way into this game :D [slime OFF]

TitanBlue