President Obama does it again!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Graphis-Limited-Edition-143-Rika-Aiuchi.jpg

Ayame-Mizusawa-japanese-gravure-idol-big-breast-5.jpg

1233466743200.gif

81416126.gif

81416132.gif

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
My point is that the USA is a land of laws. I obey the law. I work. I pay taxes and I obey the law. I absolutely support "legal immigration" and truly appreciate other cultures far more than most. I can't be more clear than that.

Illegal aliens broke our laws to be here. Do you support that? They cut in line ahead of the people who have been in line for years to get in here legally. Do you support that? Illegal aliens cheated the system to get ahead of those who are playing by the rules. Do you support that? Illegal aliens take jobs and don't pay taxes. Do you support that? They and their children get free healthcare and education at the cost of us who are legal and pay taxes. Do you support that?

You have your opinion and I have mine. I'd much rather live in a land of law abiding citizens. I'd much rather live with people who respect the law and obey it. I'm not blaming the kids who came here with their parents. I blame the parents alone.

President Obama's time is coming to a close because people are tired of him circumventing the constitution at every turn because he can't get enough of his own folks and enough republicans to agree to do what he wants. He is so far left that no self respecting republican can support anything he wants and thus doesn't. He could learn plenty from President Clinton. President Clinton was a leader who I disagreed with but could support from time to time on certain issues. He met the right in the middle sometimes. President Obama has to do everything through executive orders because he is not a good leader.

Try to equate having laws to having a traffic light system. While I hate being stuck at red lights I'd much rather have traffic light systems everywhere than not. Most of them are in good places for good reasons and keep most of the people moving safely and being functional. That's how I like to think of my country when the laws are followed. Then you have people that want to break this law and that law here and there so they can get cheaper produce or lawn care or whatever you want to imagine the illegal aliens are doing for us here. There are some folks here that support these folks breaking our laws is all I'm saying. In the traffic light analogy I suggested that means these people who support people who break the immigration laws are the same who would support people running red lights or drinking and driving and we all know what happens then.

No there is no easy solution but I'd rather have a person here who is legal get a job. A person who has or is paying taxes. A person who is not on food stamps. A person who isn't using my hospital's emergency care center for their primary health care. I could go on for days.

Either you are "basically" a law abiding citizen who respects, obeys and supports the law or you aren't. I happen to be one of these people. If you disagree with this statement then "maybe" you aren't one of these people. I'd much rather drive on roads with a traffic signals and traffic laws with people who share my opinion.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
If you are "basically" a law abiding citizen who respects, obeys and supports the law, then you should shut the fuck up and stop whining because obama just made it the law for these people to be full American citizens.

Typical left wing twaddle.

'Racist' is the only thing you guys cry.
You just don't get it.

I would rather live in a world full of different cultures than one with just one grey culture.

Well, human beings being social creatures that need to evolve in many ways and all, while our communications and technology bring us closer together all the time... I'd say you're in for some harsh fucking disappointments.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Seriously.

Mixing cultures doesn't destroy anything. It creates new ones. Look at how awesome San Diego is. The California Burrito? Awesome. The "Surfing Lady of Guadalupe" mural, anonymously painted in Encinitas? Awesome. Mexican-American rock and roll bands like Thee Midniters? Awesome. Filipino-Mexican hybrid food? Awesome.

And finally, Clint Eastwood wearing a poncho? Awesome.

Mixing cultures totally rules; if you don't think so, go fight a holy war for 5,000 years.

Your best post in a long time.

800,000 people taking jobs that no American would take in any age group.

I'm sorry, but most of the illegals here are working at junky fast food jobs or in fields and I have yet to meet a product of Generation Y (the people between 16 and 25 right now) that would take either one of those jobs. So I really have a hard time sympathizing with the "send them home" people.

I do agree that just letting illegals stay is sending the wrong message. But I don't see why we can't both make it easier to come here and get these people on track to get their citizenship while they live here.

I don't really agree with what Obama did because it causes several other issues.

I also don't agree that these people should be deported. More than half of them have never committed a single crime in their adult life, including coming to America illegally. And, like I posted above, tons of them take work that no American is willing to suffer through, even if they have to live on welfare and barely make ends meet to not do it. Deporting them serves absolutely no useful purpose at this point.

A better solution is figuring out how to make these people legal and restore the dream of living in America. There are at least a dozen ways I can think to solve both of those problems and there are probably hundreds more that don't involve deportation.

I would like to take this time to congratulate Brizz for winning the BUF Most Improved Poster Award. These are fantastic posts and I'm a bit beside myself that you could be leaning so far to the middle on your way of thinking. You sound like you might even be leaning a little to the left guy. I hope the truth doesn't come out later that somebody here sent you pot brownies and you being as innocent as you are ate them having no idea what they are.

Anyway, I sincerely enjoyed your posts and I felt it deserved recognition.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I feel that Obama's actions have permanently damaged our ability to find a reasonable solution to immigration. It's now a hyper charged issue, and I just don't see how anything gets done now. I also do not believe that Obama's actions are in line with the spirit of the constitution. Instead of solving the problem we're going to be litigating whether these actions are legal.

When I was a missionary I worked with illegal immigrants every day. I am distraught at how politicians are more concerned about demographics than they are about actually helping people. If anyone cared they would be discussing how to fix legal immigration. Quite frankly this whole thread disgusts me. Seriously, wtf are you all even talking about. And you wonder why nothing is getting done right now.

It's NOW hyper charged? Even if this wasn't an issue that has been ridiculously charged for decades, it became so when the wall was even being discussed.

What Obama has done is, honestly, just a stopgap solution, but an important one. Better would be something like the Dream Act being able to get through the freaking Senate without a filibuster. What we have is a president who is unable to get something desperately important through the senate using what power he has to try and push public support in such a way that he paves the road for its passage in the future. I think it's a clever use of the bully pulpit--sure, the reaction has been incendiary from Republicans, but it has been every time the issue has been discussed and they have blocked any such legislation before. Getting this out there into the public mind again is excellent and ceasing prosecution of this particular group of people: necessary.

I disagree with brizz that letting these people stay sends the wrong message. Okay, yes, it could be argued that parents in Mexico will hear of it and decide to move their children to the US in hopes that their children will be able to get citizenship in the future, but reason tells me that this would not be almost anything of a bump of the people already coming for a myriad of reasons. Since this decision by Obama and the Dream Act are so specific in their target group--people who are, essentially already Americans by everything other than legal status--it seems to me the right way to go about one prong of the immigration issue.

So, yeah, it's a political move (you know, like every move that every politician ever makes) and yeah, it isn't, in the end, what we need (which is legislation), but in this environment, with the kind of rhetoric that the Republican party has brought to bear against essentially everything Obama has said (as a whole--there are obviously many individuals who have not gotten onboard the yelling train) and the ridiculous loggerheads congress has gotten into about EVERYTHING, including not missing deadlines for across the board cuts, which literally no one wanted, it was also simply the best possible thing he could have possibly done.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I disagree with brizz that letting these people stay sends the wrong message. Okay, yes, it could be argued that parents in Mexico will hear of it and decide to move their children to the US in hopes that their children will be able to get citizenship in the future, but reason tells me that this would not be almost anything of a bump of the people already coming for a myriad of reasons. Since this decision by Obama and the Dream Act are so specific in their target group--people who are, essentially already Americans by everything other than legal status--it seems to me the right way to go about one prong of the immigration issue.
The "message" it sends is "keep coming over because chances are you'll be taken care of" and I don't really agree with propagating that message. That being said, though, I don't see a better 0-day solution. Everything else going on will take years to get through Congress and years after that to implement because apparently figuring crap out and getting crap done are antithetical to the federal government's mission right now for some reason. A bad situation all around. That's not to say that there aren't other problems associated with this, but I just don't feel they are very important to even discuss at this point. It happened.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
If you are "basically" a law abiding citizen who respects, obeys and supports the law, then you should shut the fuck up and stop whining because obama just made it the law for these people to be full American citizens.

So anaemic, you want me to obey the law. Fine. I already do and will continue to. Even this new executive order that our President just signed off on.

Now I'll ask you to do the same. Be a good citizen and support and obey the other existing laws. You asked me to obey this law and I said I would. President Obama just protected plenty of the kids that were forced to break the law by coming over here with their parents in the first place. He did not protect those parents who broke the law and brought them. So please obey and support the law. They are trespassing. They are breaking the law in that they are still here. Please do everything a good citezen can do and have them removed from this country.

What? You want them to stay too? You want it both ways? Yeah I bet you do lefty. The fix to this issue is clear. Stop people from coming here illegally. Make the ones that have come here leave. Stop supporting all of them here at all levels. Stop giving them stuff for free at a cost to me and other good citizen tax payers. Do all of this just once and all of these problems will end once and for all. Do it your way and we continue to have this problem as it is and will continue. You wanted me to obey the law and to shut up. Why don't you try it kettle.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So anaemic, you want me to obey the law. Fine. I already do and will continue to. Even this new executive order that our President just signed off on.

Now I'll ask you to do the same. Be a good citizen and support and obey the other existing laws. You asked me to obey this law and I said I would. President Obama just protected plenty of the kids that were forced to break the law by coming over here with their parents in the first place. He did not protect those parents who broke the law and brought them. So please obey and support the law. They are trespassing. They are breaking the law in that they are still here. Please do everything a good citezen can do and have them removed from this country.

What? You want them to stay too? You want it both ways? Yeah I bet you do lefty. The fix to this issue is clear. Stop people from coming here illegally. Make the ones that have come here leave. Stop supporting all of them here at all levels. Stop giving them stuff for free at a cost to me and other good citizen tax payers. Do all of this just once and all of these problems will end once and for all. Do it your way and we continue to have this problem as it is and will continue. You wanted me to obey the law and to shut up. Why don't you try it kettle.

let me ask you something:

do you want the US to take care of 800 000 people living in the US financially or do you want those 800 000 to take care for themselves?
By what you say it seems to me like Obama is doing this for you. Unless your sole options are deportation and a high fence.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
President Obama's time is coming to a close because people are tired of him circumventing the constitution at every turn because he can't get enough of his own folks and enough republicans to agree to do what he wants. He is so far left that no self respecting republican can support anything he wants and thus doesn't.

Please list for us all the times Obama is guilty of "circumventing the constitution".

Once you provide this list, please compare it to the 291 times that Dubya used Executive Orders to "circumvent the constitution", and tell us how it's different.

Thanks

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I don't really agree with propagating that message.

why?
isn't that kind of the foundation of this entire country?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

347px-Statue_of_Liberty_7.jpg

apparently figuring crap out and getting crap done are antithetical to the federal government's mission right now for some reason.

for some reason?
for some reason??

are you high?
the GOP has openly and shamelessly said that it is their goal to blockade everything within their purview during the Obama presidency in order to ensure the country is in as poor shape as possible come November. it's not a secret and it's not tongue-in-cheek. they're dead serious and they're doing it. the filibuster and threat of filibuster has never been used in such a malicious manner or as many times in our nation's history as it has been in the last 4 years by GOP congressman. the situation is not worse by perception, it's literally worse than it's ever been and it's worse by design. they're doing it on purpose in order to oust the President.

driving the country toward the cliff for short term political gain. that's their public strategy.
if this is not the definition of treason I don't know what is.

Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I obey the law.

Congratulations. Here are some of the laws I broke yesterday:

• Piracy
  • Hacking
  • Speeding
  • Driving an unregistered vehicle
  • Carrying an illegal blade
  • Driving under the influence of beer -- tasty beer at that