UE2 - UT2kX Modify Species maximum health

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gruntkiller4000

Jul 11, 2011
Is there any possible way I can change the maximum health of a species for a bot? I have created my own species type and assigned it to a bot. I have tried using the setting PawnClassName="MyPackage.MyPawn" to change the pawn class and setting it's health to something like 150. When I test it in game their maximum health is always 100 and ignores my setting.

One more thing. Can somebody tell me if it's possible to make a health upgrade your maximum health by 5 permanently (Only in a single-player game)?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Gruntkiller4000

Jul 11, 2011
I have already designed my Health upgrade but it seems like the PawnClassName in the Species Type is being ignored for some reason. Using the command "Set xGame.xPawn Health" works for everybody not a particular bot. Is there some command or script I could use to change each species health like in Unreal Championship.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This is quite easy to do with a mutator. I have a mutator somewhere called EvenGround that does stuff like this...