Question about Unreal2 NPC's on Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

z28Nemesis

Apr 10, 2012
I've always been one that has fun playing around with the Unreal summoning system on single player, and was always able to summon various NPC's, weapons and projectiles on classic Unreal/Unreal Gold, but on Unreal II it got extra fun when I discovered I could summon the 3 marine styles as friendly allies and their personalities. I was wondering, is there a way to get the marines from Unreal II imported into Unreal Gold for summoning, and still retain their qualities? Been curious about this for a while and Unreal II just seems a bit short to me, but Unreal is much bigger, or seems like to me, would become a whole new game almost with the addition of helpful NPC's to the summoning (other than walking Nali..yay) Let me know.