UE3 - UT3 Change content of WeaponLocker in Kismet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamKablam

Dec 8, 2008
I was wondering if there was a way to change the weapons in a weapon locker through Kismet. I'm trying a mechanic where the weapons throughout the level change via a triggered event. Is there an easy way to do this? Right now I'm trying to enable/disable weapon lockers and replace with others, but their being troublesome and aren't cooperating. Help?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
No, that's not exposed to Kismet. Also, weapon replacements are meant do be done before the first player joins the game. Changes in the middle of the game neither reach the client, nor do they become visible immediately if the player is near the locker at the time of the update.

SamKablam

Dec 8, 2008
Ah, good to know. I guess I'll just have to have different weapon lockers, but grant/block access to them by placing objects on top of them or something that lower into the ground when the weapon is available. Thanks!