Someone please remake Shane's Nali Castle!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I love that map. I've mentioned it in one of my first posts. One of the best for open, all out DANCING!!!! I used to be able to power up to about 500 in that one.

I also miss DM-Church.

I'd love to see them both. They were on Spaz's Killer 3's team DM server in the old Unreal days.

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I know this is more of a Nali City thing, but no one replies to my posts there, so...

How many of you remember DMSNC (short for Shane's Nali Castle) for Unreal? If you don't, how many of you remember the fly-by opening for Unreal? If you remember that, you remember DMSNC. Andreas Saurwein, the man whom recreated Shane Caudle's fly-by for DM, left no e-mail address to contact him at. But I'm hoping that there are some mappers posting here that could try and recreate it. It was a great DM map and could probably be a CTF and DOM map as well.

------------------
The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
Habouji! Batai D'va! Nouwandi! Mouhaga!

Yeah, that's a cool level, and I'd do it if I had the skills...

bullet2.gif

Kukuman|PuF

"Where si my magic hatt??! I AM VARY DIPSSLEASD SIR!!! PH34R M3!!!"

Which is approximate this website, and who are you from the types?

It is website for blood 2 clan, RENAGADE!!!1 is we the amazing experts at the fight with blood 2 on-line and can a blow of foot give to much donkey.

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
Ahh , that level is like a nostalgia trip , I only had a p166 with voodoo 1 at the time and it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen , there was no slowdown , and everything was turned on , then I went to play the actual game , and the bottom fell out of my world , so i threw my p166 out the window of a moving train and got me a P2 450 and voodoo 2 , that intro was on of the coolest things you could have running on your machine back then , the UT flyby is pretty cool too ;)

bullet2.gif

Bow down to no one, Bow down to None.

Pope

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Beaver,
Why arent there any servers running it then?

titanus,
what?

There was also another castle-map for Unreal... it had 2 'wings', one a very tall tower (with the sniper rifle) and another shorter and broader with a chapel in it. The 2 wings were divided by a bridge under which there was a river. Also there was a cave complex at the back. What was it called? Comon old-timers help me out.

And one more, DMDeCyberBridge. Sup with that one, hasn't it been done for UT? Or do I just go get the Unreal one?

bullet2.gif

[NME]Pope

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I _think_ it's called KingOfMyCastle, but I'm not certain that's the one or if I've got the right name. I've definetly got something like that though.

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
DeCyberBridge has been done, and is also a ctf map. So has Bathroom. :) I haven't seen DMTundra online yet, but I know it's also out there.

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Why don't you just rename the Unreal map from DM... to DM-...(UT style) and start it with UT? It should be a bit slower than normal (since the old weapons are replaced by the new ones, but both are in the memory...).
I haven't one of those maps, but the only thing you have to do is exchanging every Unreal item to its UT pendant (Items, weapons, ammo...)

Loibisch

I don't know any of those maps...:p, maybe since I haven't played Unreal multiplayer at that time...