Changing Dimensions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Can anybody tell me or even show me how to change the dimensions of a picture? Im pretty sure that this is the right place to ask because most of you are really experieced with skining and modeling. :)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
marko said:
Can anybody tell me or even show me how to change the dimensions of a picture?

First you need a program like PaintshopPro , or Photoshop or something like .Open your pic , change the size (depends on the program , where you find it) and save it.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
SaD said:
First you need a program like PaintshopPro , or Photoshop or something like .Open your pic , change the size (depends on the program , where you find it) and save it.
Sounds simple enough.. but would this work on normal paint? :hmm:

Da Swami

The lowly HB de Swami's
Aug 10, 2004
Nope. In paint, yes I use it, you just gotta make things smaller somehow.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Yea I know how to make it smaller in paint but it always looks like crap.. well anyway i took SaD's advice and downloaded Photo Shop. So im going to tinker around with some stuff now!:D:D