OMG i got to play utxmp map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Why do posts on this forum always end up to have nothing to do with the original topic?

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
PETsnake said:
i hope like 50 people make maps with unplayable fps again, that was awesome for xmp

Yes!
My machine can run Far Cry and any other game just fine but some of those xmp maps were just ridiculous on frame rates.

it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because, it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because, it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because, it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because,

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because, it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because, it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because, it's just XMP in general. i can run any other game at much higher settings, and get crazy FPS because,

is it me, or did u just repeat a whole sentence..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
i think it just u dandel... have u ever thought about seeing a shrink? ;)

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
S.I.X said:
Why do posts on this forum always end up to have nothing to do with the original topic?
dude, you need to visit more forums. It is the universal laws of forums that long threads end up off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.