Do people still play INF?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
:)

ha ha who said inf is dead :p
im still playing it, coop and tdm almost every week , try isr we usually play around 21.00 hrs till 23.00 or even later, depends on what day it is.

Last edited:

Agent 47

Agent 47
Jun 14, 2010
Many peoples are plying INF before night. And if in TDM ar unless two players they are playing it. :minigun:

Last edited:

Madden

May 16, 2006
Hey fellas. just cruising the posts wanted to say hi. I actually tried to connect to xplode last night but I had INFMOD_weaponpack mismatch. I have the newest psytex installed so not sure what's up. I have weapons pack 1.5.1 if 1.6 is out someone send the link so i can update and play.

If not maybe someone can send me the INFMOD_weaponpack files (3 in UT/system)

anyone plan on playing soon?

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
Mismatches between the three or four remaining servers are rampant, so I just delete the relevant files and download them from the server as needed.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
we still play inf as long as i am not disconnected from the server by some weird problems between the netherlands and germany :lol:, btw teamspeak seems to be offline (Xplod.de is not there it gives an error message)

here I do not see a problem. For quite some time I waiting new ce Edition 2010th If anyone of you got all as it is used to playing infiltration today in 1 pack(zip or install) i can give you my ftp and u can upload files to me. Then I'll uploaded everything to my free web space that has unlimited upload speed.

Last edited:

Lt.Col.BoyHitsCar

AFA Member & Beta Team Target
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
I really need to work on my old PC and get it back up and running smoothly. I really miss INF...

I actually found my still wrapped Infiltration installation CD. I actually still wear my Infiltration tshirt around and occasionally find myself explaining what it is.

miss all of you jabronis in my sights.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Well I think I will be reinstalling Infiltration. I really do miss it. I still have not been satisfied by anything else.

JackBootedThug

Nov 26, 2010
Yes do that. Install it and upload the install somewhere.

I would love to download Infiltration and play it again without having to worry about errors.

Thanks.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Do you still have golden hair and blue eyes? :D

I don't recall ever showing anyone a picture of me... how do you know I have golden hair and blue eyes?

(actually my eyes tend to change color from blueish green to greenish blue)

Hey if any of you play Wargame: Airland Battle or Wargame: Red Dragon, I'm looking for someone to skirmish against. It's such a great RTS game.

Last edited: