Sign the petition for an UT game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Reddrag0n

Sep 25, 2015
Internet petitions are just a waste of time. Seriously, they're right up there with jerking off and watching paint dry.

If you really want a proper UT sequel you'll have to get a team together and make it yourself.
Have to agree with that:]

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Top voted comment:
I have been dreaming about the new generation of UT fro tzhwo years.

My vision of this game includes palace soldiers and wooden houses assaulting players' encampments. The elves should be in the forest.

Enabling players to pillage corovans is of utmost importance in the new game

Yep. Seems legit.
Funnily I haven't seen this before, but this is a quote from a very popular russian meme - a guy wrote a letter to a gamedev company telling about his vision of the ultimate game he dreamed up, and saying they should make it. It was posted somewhere and instantly became a meme. "corovans" is an original typo of the letter and "pillaging corovans" is also mentioned as the most important feature of someone's "ultimate game"

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I've been told (from a big freelinuxgame site running non-dev that plugs xonotic a lot) i'd be unsuccessful and pointless if I didn't do pillaging corovans on a different engine with the help of asset flipping off a website

sticking to realistic goal targets isn't something many get unfortunately, and this is speaking from a hobbyist level.