I remember this game...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I've been known to wear a hat or two. One time... I wore three.. yes, THREE, hats!

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
Killinya said:
Pinky vs covet. Trade william hung for Sting...sure...any and every day of the week.

ho didnt quit...he just pretends to. :lol:

He was prolly in game over the weekend. :eek:
lol that was funny. im still much leeter than sting (singer or wrestler?)

I'll go back in my hole now.

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Thank you Pinkey. I played some XMP with Covat yesterday, I'm still waiting on his recording of Soldier :D.

Also, one would think that since he used the "singer" William Hung he would be referring to the singer Sting. (William Hung is the Asian guy from American Idol who couldn't sing but everyone loved him because he's gay etc etc etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Is he gay? I thought he was just retarded. And I used to like Sting, before he started hiring singing midget Amazon dudes. I'm not sure what's going on now.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I never forget!!!
Wait... nope. Thats elephants.
I forget all the time.

Last edited:

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I'm not big enough to be an elephant. Or half an elephant. Not even a quarter-elephant. Perfect for football tho.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I don't go far when you kick me. Tend to turn around and start punching.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I don't think you'd be able to get me into a straightjacket without at least 2 of you ending up hospitalized... (barring any sort of weapon usage)