Why I haven't been around

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
GotBeer? said:
I know that everyone has noticed the lack of GotBeer? in the forums and games recently :rolleyes: , I just wanted everyone to know why:

Introducing Chloe, born March 2nd and weighing in at 7lb 2oz. This is our first child, and if all children behaved for their whole lives like this one has for the last week, I might be tempted to have another.

And yes, I know I suck at picture taking.

It looks delicious.

p.s Im a babynapper out for your children.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Oh Sh!t I forgot about Covet! Did I tell you guys that we moved? To um...Arkansas no wait-Alaska. Yeah, Alaska! That's it. Eskimo kisses to all from sunny Alaska, which is absolutely where we moved to. Really.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Yep, warm and sunny Alaska. Did you hear they pulled an alligator out of a local waterway yesterday?

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Yep, warm and sunny Alaska. Did you hear they pulled an alligator out of a local waterway yesterday?
YOU'RE IN LOUISIANNA ARENT YOU YOU SILLY SILLY FATFACE?!??!?!/ ARENT YOU?!?1//1

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
:shake: I dunno why but it just suddenly dawned on me that perhaps the Mrs was right. :con:

(Mrs GotBeer) ---> :stick: <--- (Mr GotBeer)

Last edited:

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
Oh no!!

GotBeer? you must hire Arnold S$£%%$^^%"er to protect your baby!!

*DO NOT LET COVET GET HER*

And when she grows up to be big and strong like her Daddy, she will rid the Earth of all Covets once and for all :)

Last edited:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Síochán said:
Oh no!!

GotBeer? you must hire Arnold S$£%%$^^%"er to protect your baby!!

*DO NOT LET COVET GET HER*

And when she grows up to be big and strong like her Daddy, she will rid the Earth of all Covets once and for all :)
Kill me and two more will take my place.

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
Kill me and two more will take my place.

That may well be, but don't forget that Chloe: Protector of the Universe, will always be one step ahead of all Covets :)

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
theyareontome.gif

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Sorry I took so long getting back. I've been out gator rasslin'. They sure do grow 'em big here in um, Alaska.