FYI Master Server is down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Hmmm; sounds rather typical; didn't a couple people here already figure out the cause of the Master Server's chronic failures? Something about the use of unicode text triggering some kind of screwed up thing causing some kind of flood to cause it to fail...I think it was PRG or Daft...or some other NBK person that pointed it out. Anyways, I haven't been getting a "Master Server Down" message, but I know that it is; doesn't seem to bother me much though anymore, annoying a bit at times, however, heh.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
what is so different about this, there is no way to stop it... lol, so just live with it, and switch to the all seeing eye, or qtracker.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
I agree all atrai should be shot, But thats not the point

tehre teaming up with Midway the only good games they have made was Mortal Kombat

Is this new to you The Master Server comes up and it comes down no difference you cans till see the sevrers just not the homemade ones and so what if you have to push reget and retry a million time to get it to work so what if you go into a server thats say empty and its full /me heads Explodes

Seriously Bitches Cmon with the master server and get Qtracker Like dandel said this master server is total totalirism

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
lmao d*mn master server... way to piss me off... o well we can let it f*ck its self for a lil while and itll b back up soon i hope

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
you are right about that link, fireball, but my method adds support for over 20 more games, and no coding skill needed... lol.

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
It's boring to read every 2 weeks a "Master Server is down" Thread. Use Q-Tracker, dont care about the Master Server, stop opening "Master Server is down" Threads, stop blaming Atari for no reasons and have a nice day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.