Odd Problem -- Can't get Full Screen

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nrubenstein

May 1, 2000
Visit site
I have been trying for a bit to get UT (400, 405b and 413) to work in fullscreen mode on my IBM ThinkPad 240.
Thus far, my success ratehas been zero.
This occurs in Win98, and W2k 2195.
The system is:
Celeron 366
128MB RAM
6GB HDD
NeoMagic 2160 (2D only)

It's able to run at about 20ish FPS at 400x300 in a windows, but on the 10.4" LCD, that's one quarter of the total area. Small.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick

The Toastman

Apr 19, 2000
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
I'm not familiar with that display chipset, but it could be a driver issue. Make certain your drivers are up to date and that directx7 is installed. That is all I can think of right now. I am assuming you have tried the normal stuff: alt-enter to toggle between full screen and windowed, or editing the unrealtournament.ini file and setting startup_full_screen to "true".

Steeley

May 11, 2000
Sammamish WA USA
www.zardoz.com
Try lowering your Windows screen resolution (Control Panel, Display) and see if that doesn't make the game display larger/full screen.

If you're running, say, 1024x768 in Windows, that, coupled with your video driver could very well cause it.

bullet2.gif

UT-
You can run but you'll just die tired