ELan (n+1)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
crash!

Originally posted by [Ci]Mazza
You need an easy drive mutator sel, i seem to remember you flipped our tank and blew us both up in the ensuing explosion last time :)

Nah, I never rolled a tank, I actually did ok in them and came off the better most times. I did manage to slide one down a hill though... :D

As for those fecking Shrikes, I managed to take out a bomber in air to air combat without crashing into any hills. But thats where the high points end with Air Selerox :hmm:

MattMacD

May 10, 2001
Andover, UK
Yeah, I got in. :D

Me and my friend (goneorhere.89) will be incredibely sober, because we don't drink. Oh, and I don't eat curry, but I do eat pizza and stuff like that. :p

I generally suck at gaming... so what an interesting experience it'll be. ;)

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Originally posted by [RSU]D-Stroya
w00t! someone who sucks! i won't be bottom of the scoreboards this time! :D

It wasn't cause you sucked D-Stroya - it was the fact that every time people were given the option of shooting that beetle or someone else, they always went for that damn fruity beetle :D

MattMacD

May 10, 2001
Andover, UK
Hmmm... I need to sort out what time I'll be meeting people at the Nottingham train station... plenty of time for that though.

About my friend... he's a littly shy, but when it comes to computer stuff he's a bit more confident... oh, and he's a bit short, but he's a black belt at Tae Kwon-Do, so don't underestimate him either. ;)

(to tell the truth, I do generally suck at gaming, but sometimes I do well... I prefer people to underestimate me though, so I just tell everyone I suck :D)