Can someone stop him please?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Kill yourself over some stupid bitches and an unfinished game? I guess people kill themselves over much more trivial things.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I am glad he is not dead though and I hope he won't kill himself.

Apparently it is not just about "the game", as he posted at the USP thread:

The fact that everything just blew up right in front of me, despite me having the best intentions, was just one thing too much.

That's why I wanted to send myself to scrap. Funny that you seem to think here that the game is cause to all this.

You got me way wrong.

It's heartbreaks.
It's nervous breakdowns.
It's promises I cannot keep despite trying to.

That's why I've had it.

I'm going to see some doctor about it... But just so you know -- it could have concerned UPSX/FCBP, it could have concerned a book to be written or a simple delivery. The point was, I made a statement, I took some responsibility. And it all goes to scrap right in front of me. I hate the feeling.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Sorry, but I don't take particularly well to e/wrist/ing.

Life sucks. Grow a pair and
dealwithitpumpkin.jpg

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
just tell him that there's always another pair of tits around the corner. if that doesn't help, nothing will. especially a video game...

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
So lemme get this straight... Two women broke up with him in a six-month period and he's a crappy mod designer. If that's so bad, I should have cashed in my own chips years ago.

But, seriously... how are those two things justification to opt-out?

Delacroix. How do you treat your girls? If they left you, there's clearly a reason, ask them about it, and try to ameliorate yourself on the matter, make sure you do not repeat the same mistakes twice.

Gaming in front of your girlfriend is not going to give you anything but a breakup. Period.
And for which ever idiots who does that, I salute that breakup; she deserves better.

Maybe try asking this question in the thread Delacroix is actually posting in? Just a thought.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Delacroix. How do you treat your girls? If they left you, there's clearly a reason, ask them about it, and try to ameliorate yourself on the matter, make sure you do not repeat the same mistakes twice.

Gaming in front of your girlfriend is not going to give you anything but a breakup. Period.
And for which ever idiots who does that, I salute that breakup; she deserves better.

So... In other news...

THE UNREAL BOARD IS ACTIVE WTFZ?

With people who have a minimal social life and suicidal tendencies apparently.
I can't think of anyone who hasn't been thinking about suicide once in their lives, even I, but seriously, grow a pair at some point.

Kill yourself over some stupid bitches and an unfinished game? I guess people kill themselves over much more trivial things.

I like how nearly every girl to you is a whore/stupid/bitch. :D
You tell us about your personal experiences!

Maybe try asking this question in the thread Delacroix is actually posting in? Just a thought.

Maybe, I'm sure his fella will bring him in this thread here anyway so why bother.

Mar 6, 2004
With people who have a minimal social life and suicidal tendencies apparently.
I can't think of anyone who hasn't been thinking about suicide once in their lives, even I, but seriously, grow a pair at some point.

I have more then once in my life and anyone who says they have not thought about it is a lier. EVERYONE has at some point of their life EVERYONE!

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Really though suicide is very logical, most of the time for most people at a point like this. All the stuff that is affecting him; that seems stupid to all you, is just what made him realize the logic in it. Delacroix could get help, and he should, but all it will do is convince him that his realization was illogical.

Though that's whats wrong, because there's no point living pointlessly especially if you're miserable.

But still definitely find help and stuff even if it's just for the people who know you.