INF weapons in UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taehl

Nov 7, 2005
Is it possible for me to use the Infiltration weapons in normal UT? Via StuffSwapper perhaps (preferably)? Is there some mutator I would have to use?

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, I searched the forums for this, but I found nothing.

Thanks in advance.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
It is not possible unfortunately to use the nice weapons models from Infiltration 2.8x or Infiltration 2.9 with StuffSwapper (or with the similar mutie WoRM)

Infiltration 2.86 is featuring a small mutie named Inf Lite that is allowing you to play UT with this mod weapons.
But it is way less configurable or interesting than Infiltration 2.75 (or better Inf 2.75 extended) that is allowing to do the same , but with older weapon model though.

Last edited:

Taehl

Nov 7, 2005
Oh, well... Looks like I'll have to stick the using only Night's Edge weapons... Thanks for saving me the torment of trying, though.

Taehl

Nov 7, 2005
I know, I have INF 2.9, it's great. I just wanna use my beloved INF P90 (and Claymores!) in, say, the Assassins gametype, or perhaps CorpseMania.

Taehl

Nov 7, 2005
No, Assassins and CorpseMania each have their own Gametypes...
And I hate to say it, but TWT_Zombies (that link) sucked more than a little. Their models and skins looked so crappy. I even tried to make it spawn CorpseMania zombies, but to no avail... All it had going for it was 1) It's a mutator, and 2) it placed very many zombies.

Hey, might there be a way to tell INF to certain gametypes in its in-game list, if they aren't already there? You know how it has things like TDM and Assault, etc.? Can we put new things in that list?

Last edited:

Taehl

Nov 7, 2005
Wouldn't mind that too bad, but for some inexplicable reason, my UED can't write .u files... :(