Basic Coding Tutorial.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
I think it's about time for another Angel Mapper tutorial, and I've chosen one that a lot of people are trying to get into now that the Make Something Unreal contest has been announced. This basic tutorial will take you through the steps to get into coding for Unreal Tournament 2003 by making a rocket-firing link gun! If you're a complete beginner at coding or already proficient in another object-oriented programming language, head over to the tutorial and have a look!

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Nice :tup: :tup: makes me want to include some mutators in my pack and call it the Raffi_B bonus pack or something. Excellent tutorial keep at it Rachel

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Very nice work Rachel. Very thorough and easy to comprehend...as a coder this is useful because I have't tried a weapon mod, but now I think I can do it :)