Thanks FMI

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Great work everyone. I was on BBF earlier tonight and noticed a bunch of handles I haven't seen around here.

The polish that was lacking from 1/1a is definitely present here. Hats off to FMI!

And the EMP grenade has sparkly particles! Made my day (or is it because I upgraded my PC since 1a?)!

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
You've all come a long way in bringing this game to where it's at now; I've played UTXMP today for over 5 hours straight today, and that's what I plan on doing for now on! There's still work to be done that I'll post in the bugs section, but man, I've never felt so good about this game in so long, the bugs don't even bother me much.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
I save my thanking until the modd is completed. Don't want to encourage them to take a looong break. There's still alot of minor issues that needs fixing :p

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
iddQd said:
I save my thanking until the modd is completed. Don't want to encourage them to take a looong break. There's still alot of minor issues that needs fixing :p

I'm with you, but they do it without payment (as far as I know... at least they don't get payed by the players) so I think that that is reason enough to thank them.

Pro-Pain

¹²M UTXMP Captain
Feb 15, 2004
Sh** I forgot this thread :(

Thanx alot FMI, I really enjoy the game!!1!

ChAoS_SLO

Jul 31, 2005
Jaaahhhaa THX FMI !!!

And keep the good work pleasse! We hope to see next MEGA ROCKIN patch soon !!

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Good Gawd what Kind of ingrate am I?!!

As a UTXMP Fan-Boy, this calls for a wave...
OLA.gif

Thank you TRUELY FMI! :D

Worship the MONKEY!!!
icon_bow.gif
icon_bow.gif
icon_bow.gif
icon_bow.gif
icon_bow.gif
icon_bow.gif
icon_bow.gif
icon_bow.gif
:y5: