Our forum skin has gone.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Yeh this sucks, the old blue theme made it the best looking subbforum on BUF! Admins, heed my words or I will blow Alaska into tiny pieces!!!1

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
iddQd said:
Yeh this sucks, the old blue theme made it the best looking subbforum on BUF! Admins, heed my words or I will blow Alaska into tiny pieces!!!1
That would be bad, as I have Covet half-believing I've moved there, and my continued posting after the destruction of Alaska would prove otherwise (if I weren't blown up with the other Alaskans, that is ;) ).
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=155676

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
SAVE ALASKA!!

(so covet can go there thinking that, Chloe: Protector of the Universe resides there)

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Oh this blows.

/me wonders how much ppl would pay for old XMP "artifacts"... like the old forum colors, or the u2xmp.com website, or maybe the u2xmp master server...

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
meh just the adress expired... you'll still find the official site at u2xmp.beyondunreal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.