UT2kX CTF-Harvest_Final Re-post

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Hi I re-posted CTF-Harvest as a Final Version now, changed some parts and uploaded it to MegaFileUpload as GameFront didn't seem to work for most People.

Map:

UT-Files:
http://ut2004.ut-files.com/index.ph...ket.com/albums/k491/Hunter3048/SC_3.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
Right now, ut-files has some problems with the FTP upload. (I'm still waiting the approval of all the maps I've submitted)
I'd recommend mapraider or map-factory, instead.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Not sure what happened, but I saw a bot jump down from his flag base above and walk on air for while until he went into the tunnel.:confused: Everything else seems fine though.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Not sure what happened, but I saw a bot jump down from his flag base above and walk on air for while until he went into the tunnel.:confused: Everything else seems fine though.

LoL it's a bug considering they still believe the 'Remove Brush to create the area etc.." exists.......probly a only a bug or such...can't remove it! :eek:

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Sticking maybe to UT2004..

I tried UT3 unrealEd....is nice but kismet is mysterious so i'm going back to mapping UT2004...

Sorry, just been looking through my old posts as I re-installed UT2004 and lost my old maps...found this one i'd forgot about :)

Last edited: